Takeover / New Investment - What Rumours Have You Heard?

3 minutes ago, sjk2008 said:

You should know by now that Kow wants to know everything about everything.

I’ll take that as a compliment. 

This forum is rabid in its demand for knowledge and information of the goings on at the club (a private limited company), so why should it be different with the FLG? If anything it should be even more transparent and scrutinised as it is a self proclaimed white knight/saviour. 

Not sure why that is even contentious to be honest, or why any sensible person would disagree... perhaps that’s where I went wrong. 

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, singe said:

Paul Whitehead was there, I really don't believe they would have given him the microphone.

So someone else asked the question, the answer was the most telling, not the person asking. 

Ian chessman was giving people the chance to speak and handing his mic over. He wouldn’t have had a clue who he was and if he had been refused there would have been uproar as it was an open forum. 

Just now, super_blue said:

Ian chessman was giving people the chance to speak and handing his mic over. He wouldn’t have had a clue who he was and if he had been refused there would have been uproar as it was an open forum. 

Absolutely.  Golden opportunity to stand up, be professional and get some kudos. Nobody would have been able to stop him.   Curious that he didn’t want to, given that he says they are struggling to be able to open any dialogue with the club. 

5 minutes ago, super_blue said:

Given Barry's rant against the FLG to the point of breaking down fire doors etc I'm not convinced. It would have caused a convenient distraction. And not allowed the answer to be so revealing IMHO.
A growing number of untruths seems to be materialising.

11 minutes ago, super_blue said:

6 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Absolutely.  Golden opportunity to stand up, be professional and get some kudos. Nobody would have been able to stop him.   Curious that he didn’t want to, given that he says they are struggling to be able to open any dialogue with the club. 

Absolutely.  Golden opportunity for Abdallah to stand up, be professional and get some kudos. Nobody would have been able to stop him.   Curious that he didn’t want to, given that he says they are struggling to be able to open any dialogue with the FLG.

Golden opportunity for Abdallah et al to be transparent. As promised.

1 minute ago, singe said:

Absolutely.  Golden opportunity for Abdallah to stand up, be professional and get some kudos. Nobody would have been able to stop him.   Curious that he didn’t want to, given that he says they are struggling to be able to open any dialogue with the FLG.

Golden opportunity for Abdallah et al to be transparent. As promised.

Whataboutery again.  You just don’t get it do you. 

Interesting point here by @bozman
RJI FTC so more than one shareholder. Could be Mo, might not be. Up to 5 shareholders.

Also the address is poss not as Companies House, and blanks building out. Could have moved. 

LJ CAPITAL GLOBAL FZE P2-ELOB Office No. E-19F-16 49120

33 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Why have you only posted half his posts? Bit of an agenda?

1182971759471026176?s=20

Since the forum there has been discussion of just how much the club would earn in revenue from the sales of the boxes and other hospitality packages. There are differences in claims from both sides, and indeed some ambiguity in the new SLA leaving points open to interpretation.

39 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Whataboutery again.  You just don’t get it do you. 

Back to who owns these shares for sale. Not very transparent who the owner is that is selling, who RJI Global are, who their shareholders are, 2-5 of them.

Your boy needs to practice what you preach.

13 minutes ago, singe said:

Why have you only posted half his posts? Bit of an agenda?

1182971759471026176?s=20

Since the forum there has been discussion of just how much the club would earn in revenue from the sales of the boxes and other hospitality packages. There are differences in claims from both sides, and indeed some ambiguity in the new SLA leaving points open to interpretation.

If I had an agenda I’d have ignored it completely.  

Jesus wept, remove the tin foil hat and have a day off will you.  I posted the top twitter post to draw attention to the conversation.  Ffs. 

5 minutes ago, singe said:

Back to who owns these shares for sale. Not very transparent who the owner is that is selling, who RJI Global are, who their shareholders are, 2-5 of them.

Your boy needs to practice what you preach.

Like I said, you just don’t get it.

2 hours ago, super_blue said:

Dean was passing the mic around at the back, not sure he would have given it to him. 

3 hours ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

You really are wasting your time with Singe. He’s a believer of ANYTHING negative and will not see any positive at all. 

I'll tell you what's a positive, Barry is great at motivating.

Another positive is that we haven't dropped a placed despite a heavy defeat and both Stevenage and Scunthorpe winning. 
And we still have not scored the least in the division.
And not conceded the most. Yet.

We're 89th in the Football League. 4pts off bottom and losing our LEague status.Wakey Wakey.

16 minutes ago, singe said:

I'll tell you what's a positive, Barry is great at motivating.

Another positive is that we haven't dropped a placed despite a heavy defeat and both Stevenage and Scunthorpe winning. 
And we still have not scored the least in the division.
And not conceded the most. Yet.

We're 89th in the Football League. 4pts off bottom and losing our LEague status.Wakey Wakey.

So take the £100 bet then ? You seem confident we are going down ! 

3 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

So take the £100 bet then ? You seem confident we are going down ! 

I refer you to my earlier response. I'm not confident, I'm fearful of it.

Are oyu saying we are too good to go down.

Oh look, the 6th has just gone in.

Archived