Takeover / New Investment - What Rumours Have You Heard?

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, super_blue said:

Trust sold their shares? Mystery! 

Aren't the trust shares worthless, it doesn't buy you any voting rights or am I getting mixed up. 

I would have thought more likely Marco was told he'd get 97% for his buck, but due diligence failed and he only has 60%.

35 minutes ago, RoytonLatics said:

I know he stayed on in an advisory role, no idea if that included him keeping some shares 

think he kept .2% or something ridiculous not a large amount. I don't think they have acquired an amount that makes a difference but by the sounds of it gets there foot in the door.

15 minutes ago, peanuts said:

arent the trust shares "b " shares ?

They are, we looked at converting them to A shares but its not worth it we have been told.

We have more or less tied up our entitlement via the clubs articles of association. Equal parity voting being one

4 minutes ago, underdog said:

They are, we looked at converting them to A shares but its not worth it we have been told.

We have more or less tied up our entitlement via the clubs articles of association. Equal parity voting being one

Does the trust know the amount of shares and when the shareholding changed from 97% and 3% to something else?

Just now, mcfluff1985 said:

Does the trust know the amount of shares and when the shareholding changed from 97% and 3% to something else?

The whole point is that even AL doesn't appear to know otherwise one would assume the Companies House filing wouldn't say 97 and 3

52 minutes ago, disjointed said:

Aren't the trust shares worthless, it doesn't buy you any voting rights or am I getting mixed up. 

I would have thought more likely Marco was told he'd get 97% for his buck, but due diligence failed and he only has 60%.

They are worth £1.00 per share.

FSA have viewed or legal entitlement and kudos to those who worked on it at the time, they agree its really good

Equal parity voting rights

Only the Trust can remove the post/appoint their own director 

No board vote can take place to cease the business of a professional football team/dissolve the company without the vote of the Trust

10 minutes ago, underdog said:

FSA have viewed or legal entitlement and kudos to those who worked on it at the time, they agree its really good

No board vote can take place to cease the business of a professional football team/dissolve the company without the vote of the Trust

Thanks Tracey. 

15 minutes ago, underdog said:

Stitch that haters!

Here on the Contact us Page of Fishul. Which I think is a requirement of FL. Deferring to others the Companies House Regs

image.png.41b248ac97997c2c4bf386e94dbd1ba6.png

But this line in the statement is interesting, especially given last night's united front.

These are A shares with full voting rights over and above all existing members of the current OAFC Board of Directors, aside from Mr Lemsagam.

I cannot see DR or RB having any shares, Blitz, poss Gazal seems unlikely sold to Corney. Corney might have tiny share. So if it's not ML, BO, AM SA.

The only other name ever linked is Rlj Capital Global Fzc  having an significant control. We thought that was AL, but no record was found of them other than an American Company that at first glance did not seem related.

2 hours ago, RoytonLatics said:

https://boundaryparkpurchase.home.blog/

The plot thickens.... 

.... Again! 

Or someone has managed to convince the FLG that they own shares in Oldham Athletic 2004 and the FLG has bought them?

If there has been a transfer of shares without the proper filing of paperwork I'd guess someone is up a creek without a paddle. 

There was a question asked about this last night by someone well known to be pally with the builder. I doubt that was a coincidence, but IIRC it was answered by Barry who I doubt has the full information. AL and AM didn't respond, which could be telling. 

2 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

Or someone has managed to convince the FLG that they own shares in Oldham Athletic 2004 and the FLG has bought them?

If there has been a transfer of shares without the proper filing of paperwork I'd guess someone is up a creek without a paddle. 

There was a question asked about this last night by someone well known to be pally with the builder. I doubt that was a coincidence, but IIRC it was answered by Barry who I doubt has the full information. AL and AM didn't respond, which could be telling. 

Barry, if he finds out AL & AM know about these shares, and he doesn't.

34 minutes ago, StoodinaBoshell said:

The CS01 filed in February this year (upto the 9th December) suggests that Simon Corney holds no shares (having transferred his). Al owns 194 A shares and the trust 6 B shares.

Has anything material changed since then? 🤔

Archived