Takeover / New Investment - What Rumours Have You Heard?

15 minutes ago, CD's Orange Heels said:

I think it’s been proved beyond any doubt on Thursday that the current board are particularly bad at reading / understanding pretty much any legal document.  

The accountant read out the document. How does it prove that A, he can’t read. Or B, he doesn’t understand what he is reading? 

Or are you just Generalising? 

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, League one forever said:

The accountant read out the document. How does it prove that A, he can’t read. Or B, he doesn’t understand what he is reading? 

Or are you just Generalising? 

To be honest I couldn’t make out much of what he said so I’m not sure if he can read or did understand it. 

No I’m not generalising, the whole group seem to be confused about what they’ve bought, what they own, what they don’t own, what the manager can do, what the manager can’t do. It’s no surprise they’re getting confused about the price of meat pie and peas. 

1 hour ago, League one forever said:

It simply has. Hence they can’t agree, and FLG lied when they said the only difference is a small percentage rise. 

It hasn’t been published because yet again it’s non of your business. We only know because the club brought the document ‘to the car crash forum’  and told us. . but let’s pretend that didn’t happen. 

Just to be clear, Darren Ratcliffe, Trust Directors and fan rep asked for it to be published, not me. 

How can it be none of my, or anyone else's business when the Accountant was reading from it at a public form and it's front and centre affecting our club. 

4 minutes ago, CD's Orange Heels said:

To be honest I couldn’t make out much of what he said so I’m not sure if he can read or did understand it. 

No I’m not generalising, the whole group seem to be confused about what they’ve bought, what they own, what they don’t own, what the manager can do, what the manager can’t do. It’s no surprise they’re getting confused about the price of meat pie and peas. 

He read several points to the audience about how the agreement With the FLG  has changed. Prior to that he was asked to explain the situation with the pensions, he said these were now in hand, he had good dialogue with pension regulator and he was working through any outstanding issues. He seemed very credible. 

Just now, League one forever said:

He read several points to the audience about how the agreement With the FLG  has changed. Prior to that he was asked to explain the situation with the pensions, he said these were now in hand, he had good dialogue with pension regulator and he was working through any outstanding issues. He seemed very credible. 

He said the pension payments had been made a couple of days ago’. Funny that the club made the payments a couple of days before a fans forum after taking over 18 months earlier wouldn’t you say? No proof as yet other than him saying so, that this has actually happened yet. 

2 minutes ago, singe said:

Just to be clear, Darren Ratcliffe, Trust Directors and fan rep asked for it to be published, not me. 

How can it be none of my, or anyone else's business when the Accountant was reading from it at a public form and it's front and centre affecting our club. 

There is a massive difference between both sides publishing a private business document - just so the fans can have a look and see who they agree with. 

And the club sharing elements of the document to defend themselves against accusations of being difficult. 

If the club hadn’t done that on Thursday, the only information I knew was that the FLG just wanted a minor percentage hike to cover costs- which seems reasonable and the club are just fucking them off. I now know more information thanks to the club, and it’s far more complex than what the FLG presented. 

Just now, League one forever said:

There is a massive difference between both sides publishing a private business document - just so the fans can have a look and see who they agree with. 

And the club sharing elements of the document to defend themselves against accusations of being difficult. 

If the club hadn’t done that on Thursday, the only information I knew was that the FLG just wanted a minor percentage hike to cover costs- which seems reasonable and the club are just fucking them off. I now know more information thanks to the club, and it’s far more complex than what the FLG presented. 

So what are the differences? People couldn't seem to hear. 

It would be good if you could clarify. 

7 minutes ago, CD's Orange Heels said:

He said the pension payments had been made a couple of days ago’. Funny that the club made the payments a couple of days before a fans forum after taking over 18 months earlier wouldn’t you say? No proof as yet other than him saying so, that this has actually happened yet. 

I thought you said you couldn’t make much out of what he said? Or did the sound just keep dropping out. . 🧐

People want a forum, they want answers, they get them, then they don’t believe them. Granted Barry and Mo are a joke, but it doesn’t mean everybody is. I think we Know that things are at all the time low, but it shouldn’t mean that we lump everything into one pile of shit. As easy as it is sometimes. 

15 minutes ago, singe said:

So what are the differences? People couldn't seem to hear. 

It would be good if you could clarify. 

Funny this hearing thing, it seems everybody’s volume is selective. 

What do you mean?

The difference in last years agreement and this? If so, go on the forum thread and watch the video rude put on. You can have a listen for yourself. Just check your volume before you do though. 

22 minutes ago, League one forever said:

Funny this hearing thing, it seems everybody’s volume is selective. 

What do you mean?

The difference in last years agreement and this? If so, go on the forum thread and watch the video rude put on. You can have a listen for yourself. Just check your volume before you do though. 

It’s nothing to do with the volume, the guy just didn’t speak clearly and you could only make  out certain things he said.  But you know that don’t you if you’ve listened to it?  If you managed to hear it all so very clearly, I’m sure people would appreciate a typed up version of what he said. We both know that’s not going to happen though is it? 

Can I ask you again, do you think it’s a bit funny that the club paid up their pension arrears a couple of days before a fans forum, where it was pretty obvious someone would ask if they had settled them?

6 minutes ago, CD's Orange Heels said:

It’s nothing to do with the volume, the guy just didn’t speak clearly and you could only make it out certain things he said.  But you know that don’t you if you’ve listened to it?  If you managed to hear it all so very clearly, I’m sure people would appreciate a typed up version of what he said. We both know that’s not going to happen though is it? 

Can I ask you again, do you think it’s a bit funny that the club paid up their pension arrears a couple of days before a fans forum, where it was pretty obvious someone would ask if they had settled them?

Dear me. Why on earth would I type something up that you can’t ‘hear.’ I’m not a subtitling service.  I watched the video  that rude put on here, it’s perfectly clear. Have a watch yourself. But we know that’s not going to happen don’t we? 

Should the pensions have been paid a lot earlier? Yes. Are they now largely settled? Yes. You do realise how open one leaves oneself when being filmed if your lying? 

Things have been rotten at the club for a long, long time. Thursday felt like a start to being more open with fans. Does it mean everything is great. Not for one second. It’s a very long road back for us, on and off the field. 

1 hour ago, League one forever said:

The fact is there should have been no "misunderstanding" about pension regulations.You buy a business, you are a fit and proper person, you know the law and you pass over the pensions due under the law to the appropriate pensions provider. Simple,why all the confusion and delay?

24 minutes ago, League one forever said:

Dear me. Why on earth would I type something up that you can’t ‘hear.’ I’m not a subtitling service.  I watched the video  that rude put on here, it’s perfectly clear. Have a watch yourself. But we know that’s not going to happen don’t we? 

Should the pensions have been paid a lot earlier? Yes. Are they now largely settled? Yes. You do realise how open one leaves oneself when being filmed if your lying? 

Things have been rotten at the club for a long, long time. Thursday felt like a start to being more open with fans. Does it mean everything is great. Not for one second. It’s a very long road back for us, on and off the field. 

I have.

It starts here, tricky to hear the points, as it's clear for you can you let us know what they are.

17 minutes ago, laticsmarra said:

The fact is there should have been no "misunderstanding" about pension regulations.You buy a business, you are a fit and proper person, you know the law and you pass over the pensions due under the law to the appropriate pensions provider. Simple,why all the confusion and delay?

Can’t disagree with any of that. It’s piss poor. But he has also only recently come on aboard I believe. At least it’s been sorted. 

4 minutes ago, singe said:

I have.

It starts here, tricky to hear the points, as it's clear for you can you let us know what they are.

Fucking hell Singe. 😂

That is pathetic. 

You’ve already said a director has seen the document and there are several differences. Now you want me to spell it out for you as well. 

Why do start a poll about the differences, your good at those. 

13 minutes ago, League one forever said:

Fucking hell Singe. 😂

That is pathetic. 

You’ve already said a director has seen the document and there are several differences. Now you want me to spell it out for you as well. 

Why do start a poll about the differences, your good at those. 

Right, I think I've cropped it.

https://ytcropper.com/cropped/3S5da24497d2564

How can it be pathetic? Why not spell it out? You said they lied. 

But no one can make out the differences. They might be small given the track record, I genuinely don;t know.

He could have read his shopping list for all we  know.

"Hence they can’t agree, and FLG lied when they said the only difference is a small percentage rise." 

Which isn't true as they also said the club could keep the kiosk revenues above a certain level of costs. 
Also the club said these differences were a massive threat to the business, and walked away, so the reasons AL did this could be enlightening.

Different terms doesn't mean worse terms. Also FLG didn't just say small price rise. They mentioned the fixed income from kiosks which actually benefits the club as it's fixed at a higher amount than they would make on most matchdays if they where on price per sale basis. 

56 minutes ago, Jimbooth said:

Different terms doesn't mean worse terms. Also FLG didn't just say small price rise. They mentioned the fixed income from kiosks which actually benefits the club as it's fixed at a higher amount than they would make on most matchdays if they where on price per sale basis. 

One of the terms changed was that the OEC has say over who goes in there. So the Lemmys can't stop anyone from being in there for no reason.

11 minutes ago, jorvik_latic said:

One of the terms changed was that the OEC has say over who goes in there. So the Lemmys can't stop anyone from being in there for no reason.

Ah, was that why Barry was waffling on about kicking fire doors in? Something to do with according to safety rules the club has to have the final say over who can get in to the ground?  Doesn't feel like something that couldn't be sorted out with a bit of open dialogue.

Maybe the securities paragraph on the charge from Necarcu can shed some light about the shares, being it was the second on the list for the £350,000 in 2017.

I think most of us assumed it was the owner that settled at the time.

5 minutes ago, singe said:

Maybe the securities paragraph on the charge from Necarcu can shed some light about the shares, being it was the second on the list for the £350,000 in 2017.

image.thumb.jpeg.7d9f5d33f31df0cc7f06d520d261394b.jpeg

:pow:

Looks like Abdallah hasn't' settled the debt then..... so who has.....?

On 10/12/2019 at 6:53 PM, GlossopLatic said:

Because AL is running the club so so badly its an appalling state of affairs. As a result people are looking for an alternative to pin there hopes on.

We don't know everything about them but if it was a choice now between a group of 3 well known fans and an anonymous group behind them and the current utter shitshow that is our football clubs current hierarchy then I'd rather role the dice and hope that the annoymous people in the FLG have the money and the brains to just make us even look like a normal football club right now.

Blind faith then...

That's OK it's every individuals choice.

44 minutes ago, singe said:

Those are just standard paragraphs in a mortgage debenture covering what could be captured under the floating charge.  In this case, any shares of value owned by the borrower would be treated as security once the debt had been called in.  I very much doubt that this would include shares in OAFC.

I thought it was established a couple of weeks ago that Corney had paid off the Necarcu loan?  That will potentially have given him rights of subrogation against AL which is probably all part of the claim and counterclaim going on between them in the legal proceedings.

1 hour ago, nzlatic said:

Ah, was that why Barry was waffling on about kicking fire doors in? Something to do with according to safety rules the club has to have the final say over who can get in to the ground?  Doesn't feel like something that couldn't be sorted out with a bit of open dialogue.

n/t

Archived