Ex players and that

29 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Decent keeper he was.

I remember an unusual incident at Southend.  He dived, striker went in late but no free kick given.  He got up and pushed the striker - ref gives a penalty to everyone's amazement.  He saved it.

• Like 1

Derby is spelt wrong on question 20, we couldn't have signed Mark Foran from mcdons on questionnnnn oh fuck errrrrr 4? bc they didn't exist and l'm pretty sure you all know what my score was

#Aspergersisacurse

😎

Edited by Monty Burns

23 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

I remember an unusual incident at Southend.  He dived, striker went in late but no free kick given.  He got up and pushed the striker - ref gives a penalty to everyone's amazement.  He saved it.

if anybody ever hesitates w a story like this DON'T l love shit like that. if sumat like that happened today it would never be forgotten.

1 hour ago, BP1960 said:

Free agent, wants to come back to the Manchester area.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luke_Simpson

From the Harriers forum

Simpson: On the positive side a real good shot stopper, brave, good age, seems a good character, great committment with where he travels from. On the negative side I do get quite annoyed by his kicking and dawdling, plus a little on the diminutive side as far as a keeper, when I do prefer a big lad. Other thing is, as I mentioned in another thread, you do get the sense he's not on too much. Given him being a replacement for a young loanee, it being a bit lastminute.com and initially being bought in for a couple of months. Budget would be a factor in my decision and what else is available. Would definitely take him over a young loanee.

10 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

From the Harriers forum

Simpson: On the positive side a real good shot stopper, brave, good age, seems a good character, great committment with where he travels from. On the negative side I do get quite annoyed by his kicking and dawdling, plus a little on the diminutive side as far as a keeper, when I do prefer a big lad. Other thing is, as I mentioned in another thread, you do get the sense he's not on too much. Given him being a replacement for a young loanee, it being a bit lastminute.com and initially being bought in for a couple of months. Budget would be a factor in my decision and what else is available. Would definitely take him over a young loanee.

Wikipedia has him 6’2”

Harriers Forum has him ‘a little on the diminutive side’…

🙂