Ex players and that

I remember when Warnock, when asked about the ref's poor performance after a match, produced a piece of paper from his inside pocket and after reading a condemnation of the officials stated he couldn't be charged by the FA because it's word for word what Man U's assistant manager had said without censure when they felt hard done by !

May not have been well liked when here but I'd a sneaking admiration for him after that.

• Like 2

On 4/7/2022 at 7:51 AM, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Craig Davies part 1 now on undr the cosh. Was a good listen. Touched on our owner being a ‘prick’. Few Shez stories. I’m hoping he goes into more detail on our ownership in part 2. 

part 2 is on now an he proper slags off the owners near the end

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, disjointed said:

CBJ scores for Burton, a player derided by many yet plying his trade successfully a division above us (soon to be 2)

Don’t know how reliable BBC Sport formations are but CBJ has been down as playing centre mid the last few games.

2 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

Lee Richardson, now sports psychologist for Lancashire Cricket, getting plenty of praise this morning for his role on the development of Josh Bohannon who looks nailed on for a crack at test cricket. 

lve seen the name a few times in articles etc and wondered if it was him 👍🏿

Lewis Alessandra scores the deciding goal in a 2 -1 for Carlisle against Stevenage.

Had a quick look on the Carlisle website, it looks like they recruited nine players in January.

I bet Shez would have given his right arm to be able to have done that. Well almost.