Ex players and that

No he isn't , nowhere near but I've done that one a million times

I love the way you differentiate from numerous professional footballers, the majority of Oldham fans from consecutive seasons and ex footballers who are plying their trade as managers in The Championship and the greatest manager ever to grace our shores!

I love the way you differentiate from numerous professional footballers, the majority of Oldham fans from consecutive seasons and ex footballers who are plying their trade as managers in The Championship and the greatest manager ever to grace our shores!

Sorry. You've lost me with that one.

I must be a little dumb to get involved in this with someone acting like a complete dick head for no reason like you but here goes....

If he is such a good full back why don't his club playing there?

Name me all these so called footballers and managers who think he is so wonderful at full back.Ive not read or heard any quotes

As for the majority who post on here they think one thing one minute and another after 10 mins of football or an Oldham loss so forgive me for taking that with a pinch of salt.

Good footballer but accomplished full back? No :censored:in way.

I must be a little dumb to get involved in this with someone acting like a complete dick head for no reason like you but here goes....

If he is such a good full back why don't his club playing there?

Name me all these so called footballers and managers who think he is so wonderful at full back.Ive not read or heard any quotes

As for the majority who post on here they think one thing one minute and another after 10 mins of football or an Oldham loss so forgive me for taking that with a pinch of salt.

Good footballer but accomplished full back? No :censored:in way.

Is ignorance an opinion or is your opinion ignorant?

A message to all football fans. If a footballer is having away with a member of your family it does not mean he is a better player because of it. All It means is, he is still average at full back, decent in midfield but when injured he can keep himself busy.

Edited by palmer1

Made his first appearance of the season last night and no surprise it resulted in a victory:

http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic/205061-kieran-lee/

Totally agree with one of the posts on there, "he will never be a world class footballer, but he is actually a footballer".

Edited by disjointed

Tom Adeyemi.. always liked him at latics, knew he would make it higher up in the leagues but he's advanced quickly... in birminghams first XI week in week out and rumors a few premier league teams are after him in Jan, bossed the midfield at times for us and reminded me of Gerard in many ways with his surging runs of pure power through the middle!