Ex players and that

What's he lying about?

The only thing that could possibly provoke that reaction is him saying he turned down an offer from us. I can't remember the exact details, there's some hazy memory about an arbitrary deadline but that's all.

What's he lying about?

He said we hadn't offered him a new deal when he left and was all indignant about the club saying we had and that he hadn't even contacted us to turn it down. He even went on Twitter protesting he had never been offered a new deal.

Now he's saying "I had a great season last year with Oldham, one of the best years of my career, but got messed around after turning down an offer tabled by Oldham."

Edited by HarryBosch

He said we hadn't offered him a new deal when he left and was all indignant about the club saying we had and that he hadn't even contacted us to turn it down. He even went on Twitter protesting he had never been offered a new deal.

Now he's saying "I had a great season last year with Oldham, one of the best years of my career, but got messed around after turning down an offer tabled by Oldham."

Ah yes I see. The boy has clearly seen the light of truth a little too late.

He's not saying he got messed around by Oldham. He's referring to Millwall not offering him a contract when they lead him to believe they would after he left Latics.

From reading the comments on their site after our game there the other night, quite a few didn't want him back, mind you their front 2 looked :censored:e against us

Really, I thought their No 7 who is on loan from Reading looked a decent player, even after we got back into the game he looked as though he could cause us problems. His 1st touch was assured everytime, if he had a couple of decent players round him we may had been in trouble. Tom Eaves could be the catalyst for them.

Kieran Lee back in full training......Jones, "looking forward to having Mr Consistency back". Not the most gifted but in the words of DJ..."he does what he does, with aplomb"

Good luck to him, but if he can't get first-team action I'm sure he'll be welcome back at BP...A very accomplished full-back.