Sheridan's future.

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Who the heck would come in as manager now? Can't see it would be one of Lemsagam's coterie until the deal is done and no-one credible would take it in the knowledge that they would probably be gone as soon as it is. 

I think anyone would tbh we all know whats wrong goalkeeper and 3 at the back I bet if he even for one match stopped believing in what he is doing is right and changed to 442 formations we would see a big difference 

1 hour ago, mikejh45 said:

Are you now saying that these players are good enough?

Just for the record, I believe we have a good enough 10 players for the 1st eleven (goalkeeping excepted) when all are fit, but the formation and tactics are wrong.

Quite obviously these players are good enough, I was always saying that, duh! If you have a problem with the goalie you have a problem with the team.

We all know that the three at the back is a problem but Shez is struggling to fit around a decent 3 in midfield and his bet pairing up top.

It is the very same people who were saying that we should have beaten Fleetwood Charlton & Shrewsbury who now say the team is obviously set up wrong.

The wingbacks are simply not doing their defensive jobs and we have 2 slow centrebacks paired together. Shez will sort it out.

40 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Who the heck would come in as manager now? Can't see it would be one of Lemsagam's coterie until the deal is done and no-one credible would take it in the knowledge that they would probably be gone as soon as it is. 

" coterie" ....top word.   Chapeau to you from me sir

1 hour ago, Dave_Og said:

I don't know, the players are already here aren't they. I understand the manager is a further step but wouldn't put it beyond Corney and his new pal at all.

The new guy will come in play 4-4-2 and win, he is so stupid Sheridan what a stubborn plonker!!!! should have never got rid of staff from last year should be able to adapt quickly when the shit hits the fan not keep playing the same people and the same way!!! every game is Russian roulette silly man!!!!!!!!!

10 minutes ago, Andy Perimeter West said:

The new guy will come in play 4-4-2 and win, he is so stupid Sheridan what a stubborn plonker!!!! should have never got rid of staff from last year should be able to adapt quickly when the shit hits the fan not keep playing the same people and the same way!!! every game is Russian roulette silly man!!!!!!!!!

How do you know? Have you got the job?

2 hours ago, Andy Perimeter West said:

Have some respect.