League Tables - Bristol Rovers

Bristolatic

Sorry folks, but I'm back in hospital. The recovery was going reasonably well and then started going backwards on Wednesday. Excitement of Tuesday night? :lol:

Anyway, the fluid in the left lung hasn't diminished, but has slightly increased in the right one. So more tests and all that malarkey.

I'll catch up with the tables at some stage, but I did notice there were some excellent attendance predictions for the Brizzle game.

Cheerio for now.

20 minutes ago, JoeP said:

That's a bit shit.  Get well soon, Pete.

Thanks Joe

4 minutes ago, singe said:

Not good news Pete.

Get better soon. 

I'm very comfortable with Excel, so am happy to update the tables till you recover if you like. 

Thanks for the offer, it is appreciated, but it gives me something to do quietly when I'm back home. If I find I'm struggling, I'll hand it over in the short term, but I should be ok.

Get well soon Bristol, in the meantime I suggest you share the spreadsheet with Singe, when you're not up to it he can fill in and keep it ticking over.  You will probably enjoy working together too.

Edited by BP1960

4 hours ago, Bristolatic said:

Thanks Joe

Thanks for the offer, it is appreciated, but it gives me something to do quietly when I'm back home. If I find I'm struggling, I'll hand it over in the short term, but I should be ok.

No problem. There seems to be  queue anyway!

Unfortunately, I don't think that would work. It involves 4 spreadsheets (6 with the full version that I'm not doing at present). Each player's prediction has to be hand entered, the actual outcomes are hand entered from where it self calculates. It's then a copy and paste into the one that is the final table, converted to jpeg, saved to www.imgur.com edited and enhanced then posted on the forum. 

Because there's no chat room now, I do all that while I'm listening to Sam and Roy's dulcet tones, then I just do the copy and pasting etca day or two later.

I'm not ungrateful, and I really appreciate the offers, but I'll be ok to carry on when I'm back home. It will also save emailing stuff backwards and forwards. 

1 hour ago, Bristolatic said:

Unfortunately, I don't think that would work. It involves 4 spreadsheets (6 with the full version that I'm not doing at present). Each player's prediction has to be hand entered, the actual outcomes are hand entered from where it self calculates. It's then a copy and paste into the one that is the final table, converted to jpeg, saved to www.imgur.com edited and enhanced then posted on the forum. 

Because there's no chat room now, I do all that while I'm listening to Sam and Roy's dulcet tones, then I just do the copy and pasting etca day or two later.

I'm not ungrateful, and I really appreciate the offers, but I'll be ok to carry on when I'm back home. It will also save emailing stuff backwards and forwards. 

This is probably the easiest fraud case that will ever be solved, but, if you enter the data by hand if I somehow manage to overcome the time stamp it would be possible to doctor(not you rude medic) my prediction to look like I have done remarkably well. Just asking that's all.

pete sorry you are back in hospital, hope our soon to be climb up the table coincides with your health being on the up. 

It turns out I had about a litre of fluid surrounding the right lung instead of just a smearing. No idea what's round the left one. All sorts of tests going on and I think half the hospital's medical team have been in here today, but they can't work out why I seem to be recovering and then relapse. They said it's not reacting like a normal pneumonia. Maybe I'm just not normal, but thanks again for the good wishes.

6 minutes ago, disjointed said:

This is probably the easiest fraud case that will ever be solved, but, if you enter the data by hand if I somehow manage to overcome the time stamp it would be possible to doctor(not you rude medic) my prediction to look like I have done remarkably well. Just asking that's all.

pete sorry you are back in hospital, hope our soon to be climb up the table coincides with your health being on the up. 

There's a thought. I wonder if it's ever been tried before. :lol:

Now, let me see if I can think of any similarities concerning a fallen champion

Edited by Bristolatic

36 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

It turns out I had about a litre of fluid surrounding the right lung instead of just a smearing. No idea what's round the left one. All sorts of tests going on and I think half the hospital's medical team have been in here today, but they can't work out why I seem to be recovering and then relapse. They said it's not reacting like a normal pneumonia. Maybe I'm just not normal, but thanks again for the good wishes.

Sorry to hear this Bristol, hope they sort you soon. Have they sent you for scans on your lungs at all?