Run of Fixtures

Just looked at the table and taking todays standings we have already played.............1st, 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th, 10th. 7 of 10 games against sides performing well so far in the division. obviously we havent done so well but as the team improves we should have a run against some of the lesser teams. late oct/nov looks like most of the bottom 10 in a row. could be a good run for a new manager to start off with and build up some momentum.......that is if we can beat the bottom teams which we never seem to do 

1 hour ago, Careca9 said:

Just looked at the table and taking todays standings we have already played.............1st, 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th, 10th. 7 of 10 games against sides performing well so far in the division. obviously we havent done so well but as the team improves we should have a run against some of the lesser teams. late oct/nov looks like most of the bottom 10 in a row. could be a good run for a new manager to start off with and build up some momentum.......that is if we can beat the bottom teams which we never seem to do 

Illustrating what you are saying, pretty much majority top half teams.

Cheers for point error BigDog

DKvQ6CxXcAAcAyl.jpg

Edited by singe

2 hours ago, Careca9 said:

Of course after 10 games a team with for example 15 points and who are 10th and who have beaten us have got 20%  of their points off us and so one the main reasons for being in top ten is that they have played us!  

36 minutes ago, Magister said:

Of course after 10 games a team with for example 15 points and who are 10th and who have beaten us have got 20%  of their points off us and so one the main reasons for being in top ten is that they have played us!  

That logic only applies to Rotherham the rest would be there regardless.

2 hours ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Before last nights match everyone we had played were teams from above us and all our future fixtures the same. Have the FA got it in for us or what ? ? 

Like all the teams Shrewsbury have played are below them?

12 hours ago, Magister said:

Shite punctuation. Lucky you never pull others up for such stuff, or you would have looked like a right prick.

2 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

Shite punctuation. Lucky you never pull others up for such stuff, or you would have looked like a right prick.

You probably should have used  the adverb luckily in a sentence about grammar and syntax. Unfortunately such grammatical Inexactitude somewhat detracts  from your point.  

Wonder if you would ever get 4 blokes in a pub pre game correcting each other on the use of an adverb and whether it should be a capital letter on "men" above The toilet door.

Tbh the last thing I worry about on here is whether or not I've grammer checked and I ain't gunna change any time soon. :D

Edited by philliggi

2 hours ago, philliggi said:

Wonder if you would ever get 4 blokes in a pub pre game correcting each other on the use of an adverb and whether it should be a capital letter on "men" above The toilet door.

Tbh the last thing I worry about on here is whether or not I've grammer checked and I ain't gunna change any time soon. :D

Word!

3 hours ago, philliggi said:

Love the use of ' in this word. Cos if you write it long hand it becomes ai not :D

5 hours ago, philliggi said:

Probably depends  whether you are in a pub in Cheshire or Tommyfield?