The dreaming thread

Can this really happen? 

I didn't go today but a mate of mine who is a neutral reckons we are good bets for promotion (going off 1 performance) 

We have been linked with world class involvement  and have improved 10 fold since the potential involvement was announced. So how far can we Go?

I’m fully confident - no doubt at all - that we can either go up, down, or stay somewhere in the middle... 

Joking aside, I’m not a gambling man but I’ll put a tenner on us going up, and a tenner on being table toppers. 

I meant to put those bets on a couple of weeks ago. 

I better not wait too much longer! 

It's in the hands of Corney and/or Lemsagam regarding the future of this season.

Should RW secure another win or two then do they disregard a current employee who's delivered unity and consistency amongst the ranks and risk it all with an outside appointment?

Off the back of these two games, RW has identified weaknesses, made changes and fielded a team that's played the best passing football this season, last season and perhaps the season before.  We've two wins in two games and look like scoring.  Defence is still leaking but if we maintain a decent run then come January and some wheeling and dealing, we can achieve anything.

Its crucial we retain Doyle, Byrne and Bryan.  That's what Lemsagam needs to do - number 1 objective.  Second is allow RW to strengthen the defence.

Why blow money on an outside appointment when those funds can be spent on the pitch?  Forget the interviews, the best interview is what RW is achieving thus far.

41 minutes ago, Midsblue said:

It's in the hands of Corney and/or Lemsagam regarding the future of this season.

Should RW secure another win or two then do they disregard a current employee who's delivered unity and consistency amongst the ranks and risk it all with an outside appointment?

Off the back of these two games, RW has identified weaknesses, made changes and fielded a team that's played the best passing football this season, last season and perhaps the season before.  We've two wins in two games and look like scoring.  Defence is still leaking but if we maintain a decent run then come January and some wheeling and dealing, we can achieve anything.

Its crucial we retain Doyle, Byrne and Bryan.  That's what Lemsagam needs to do - number 1 objective.  Second is allow RW to strengthen the defence.

Why blow money on an outside appointment when those funds can be spent on the pitch?  Forget the interviews, the best interview is what RW is achieving thus far.

Blimey 24 hrs is a long time in football-you were banging the drum for Seedorf yesterday-he will inspire them I think were your words. So who do you really want as manager?

1 hour ago, Andy b said:

We lost 5 - 1 to Rotherham last week folks. Let's keep things in perspective eh. 

Yes, let's get that astonishing improvement into the full light of day - give it it's best perspective. Only 2 games, but the immediate improvement is huge. Good players, well organised, motivated, focused, playing lovely football, scoring goals and winning. Can we just get that in perspective - it beats the shit we've had for the last 20 years, doesn't it? 

33 minutes ago, AlanGrovesFanClub said:

Yes, let's get that astonishing improvement into the full light of day - give it it's best perspective. Only 2 games, but the immediate improvement is huge. Good players, well organised, motivated, focused, playing lovely football, scoring goals and winning. Can we just get that in perspective - it beats the shit we've had for the last 20 years, doesn't it? 

I am not carried away with good reason. Yes improvement is fantastic for what it is

3 hours ago, 24hoursfromtulsehill said:

Top six is certain so I'm dreaming of running on the pitch at Wembley to berate the fourth official for adding a further 40 minutes in the play-off final when we're 1-0 up. 

Be careful, 3 year ban, £200 fine and a trip to the police station every English international away fixture.

I put £30 on a top half finish at 11/1 and £20 on a top 6 finish at 66/1 just after the Charlton game. Wish I had waited until the 5-1 defeat at Rotherham as those odds were then 16/1(top half) and 150/1 (top6). I would think those odds have been well slashed this morning!  Must keep Doyle and Byrne. Can't understand how they didn't catch at Prestom and Wigan.

On 30/09/2017 at 10:32 PM, kowenicki said:

I’ve got a bet including us top 6 and another with us top half.  At least one of those is safe imo. The other is very possible. 

I too have had a top half bet,  it's looking a bit more comfortable than it did a couple of weeks ago...

2 minutes ago, Wee Bobby said:

I put £30 on a top half finish at 11/1 and £20 on a top 6 finish at 66/1 just after the Charlton game. Wish I had waited until the 5-1 defeat at Rotherham as those odds were then 16/1(top half) and 150/1 (top6). I would think those odds have been well slashed this morning!  Must keep Doyle and Byrne. Can't understand how they didn't catch at Prestom and Wigan.

Good odds you got there, probably why my top half odds were so poor!!