• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

50 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Nobody bothering ? Not much excitement around this ? I’m waiting on a mate to let me know if we’re going. If we do , take it there won’t be many joining ? We will win this 3-2

I am bothering. I have set my footy alarm for 12:45.

I have to do this because the wife has forced me to go to bed at 10 to get some sleep before the game. Apparently, I am a cranky shit after only 4 hrs sleep the morning after the game, win lose or draw!

Edited by L1onheartNew

I did plan on going but the last two performances have persuaded me otherwise.  As the goal was scored when I went for a 'natural break' on Saturday I'm hoping we will win this 4 1...

Lose and 20th beckons.  

Interesting to see who starts - might as well use McEleney as a sub.  Bryan looked a bit end of termish Saturday even though he got MOM for an under par display so he might not be there.

1 hour ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Nobody bothering ? Not much excitement around this ? I’m waiting on a mate to let me know if we’re going. If we do , take it there won’t be many joining ? We will win this 3-2

Lost interest in this season now. Has the feeling of a relegation battle already, made even worse by the fact it felt as though it could be a challenge up at the other end. 

2 minutes ago, NewBlue said:

Lost interest in this season now. Has the feeling of a relegation battle already, made even worse by the fact it felt as though it could be a challenge up at the other end. 

I’m not going now either but due to having an unreliable mate who’s probs been on it all night. But I know what you mean I don’t feel gutted like I usually would. 

7 minutes ago, jorvik_latic said:

In his interview, he says he can’t play until the 6th. 

Something to do with international clearance? Not read or heard that, just assuming? What else could it be? Perhaps he was already booked on a NYE trip to Amsterdam and didn’t want to turn up at Shrewsbury smashed? 

1 minute ago, Oafc1895 said:

I'm having it with complete trepidation after the last 2 games. On a side note anyone know where to park because you have to pre-book parking apparently on the worlds biggest fooking car park 

There is no parking at the ground for visitors. There is usually parking in The Brooklands Hotel pub near the ground for a fiver. Also park and ride scheme has parking. both approx 10-15 mins from ground on a fairly flat walk.

23 minutes ago, Oafc1895 said:

I'm having it with complete trepidation after the last 2 games. On a side note anyone know where to park because you have to pre-book parking apparently on the worlds biggest fooking car park 

I parked on some narrow back street that really isn’t a street last year. 20 minutes walk and 10 minutes to get my car out (reversing up a narrow hill) and I still beat some of the people who were at the park and ride out- the queue to leave was obviously massive.

There’s a retail park by the ground but they only allow for 90 minutes of parking so impractical for football. 

53 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

On a side note anyone know where to park because you have to pre-book parking apparently on the worlds biggest fooking car park 

If you go past the ground and turn right at the big roundabout there is a garage with a lot of space -charged £5 last year if I recall