1 minute ago, rigsby said:

whats nonsense about saying Gardner id shite.

Because i would retort your talking nonsense if you can't see it!

I don’t rate Gardner actually as I’ve mentioned numerous times. 

I’m talking about the fact that there will be 3 or 4 new faces.  To say we are doomed with this team ignores the obvious fact that we are about to enter a transfer window and will have new players in.  

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, rigsby said:

whats nonsense about saying Gardner id shite.

Because i would retort your talking nonsense if you can't see it!

Gardner was being praised as being 'immense' on here only a few weeks ago.

Just now, kowenicki said:

I don’t rate Gardner actually as I’ve mentioned numerous times. 

I’m talking about the fact that there will be 3 or 4 new faces.  To say we are doomed with this team ignores the obvious fact that we are about to enter a transfer window and will have new players in.  

You mean Ollie Banks, who scored today?

34 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

It’s unbelievable to think that these players have regressed so much since the first few games under Wellens. We are 2nd to every ball, cannot keep possession, look absolutely clueless...WTF has happened?

We are playing just like we did prior to Shez being fired, its baffling how the same players pulling up trees for Wellens at the start of his reign have turned into shrinking violets,  hopefully its a blip and he can get us back on track, people were moaning about conceding a couple in a 3-2 win or a 3-3 draw but I'd go back to that in a heartbeat over this hoofball we seem to want to play.

1 minute ago, rigsby said:

not rocket science is it?

wellens is sarting to get right on my tits now.

Hasn't it long since been established that Holloway and Davies can't play up front together?  So what are the options; One of those two with Duffus?

4 minutes ago, rigsby said:

Holloway, byrne, bryan, doyle, placide.

The rest are a mix of average, to shite.

I would go along with them except for Holloway who for me has not proved himself since he signed. I would add Dummigan,Hunt Gerard ,Clarke, Fane and Gardner. Admittedly Gardner has not shown his true form in recent weeks but I think he is still recovering from illness.

2 minutes ago, laticsmarra said:

I would go along with them except for Holloway who for me has not proved himself since he signed. I would add Dummigan,Hunt Gerard ,Clarke, Fane and Gardner. Admittedly Gardner has not shown his true form in recent weeks but I think he is still recovering from illness.

WHAT, LIKE HE HAD HIS LEG AMPUTATED???

Coz he plays like he has,

Clarke is too slow, as is gerard. i dont rate fane either.

18 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

We are playing just like we did prior to Shez being fired, its baffling how the same players pulling up trees for Wellens at the start of his reign have turned into shrinking violets,  hopefully its a blip and he can get us back on track, people were moaning about conceding a couple in a 3-2 win or a 3-3 draw but I'd go back to that in a heartbeat over this hoofball we seem to want to play.

no philiskirk ???? 

Just now, rigsby said:

Just now, rigsby said:

It's just that some of the bugs that are around at the moment take a while to shake off. So while he may appear to be OK on the surface professional sportsmen need to be at 100%, 95% shows particularly for a player who plays with as much energy as Dan.