Kundai Benyu coming from Celtic?

I thought he looked like he could be dangerous, but really wasnt. Maybe due to debut nerves, but if he was too do something a bit different instead of turning a man and then passing to Brian Wilson, he could become a good player. Too happy to just pass to a blue shirt simply, than risk losing the ball doing something that could potentially get us a goal.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 hours ago, Smiler13 said:

For god sake give the guy a chance. It’s obvious he’s no where near match fit, however he was quick with the ball first half and showed good technical ability. Four or five games given game time and I think we could have a gem . He had raving reviews when he played for Aldershot so give the lad a chance and stop being so damned judgemental until he has had a few more games. 

Er, he said

"I thought he was shit but, unlike many on here would, I'm not writing him off on the back of one bad game"

That is giving him a chance in my book.

Edited by singe

Can't always tell from from debuts, I remember as far back as David Shaw who hardly had a kick in his first game. He went on to score bucket loads of goals. 

Saw George Best's debut and he did little against a ferocious full back.

I also recollect Eric Cantona causing no problems when he came on as sub for Leeds against Latics and wondered what all the fuss was about,  but he didn't turn out bad.

The lad looks to have something and hopefully will grow into the team.

Edited by BP1960

4 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Aren’t we stuck with him anyway ? I think it’s too soon to write him off completely , although he did look horse shit against Leicester Boys. 

Up to now not done much but too early to say.Can but hope his  talents show sooner rather than  later.