Kundai Benyu coming from Celtic?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rosa has been asking about him on Celtic Twitter (I can't because I'm banned forever for asking Wrighty to tweet a picture of the socks he was wearing on MOTD.

Mostly very positive. Excellent first touch and vision, wants the ball, tricky. Dainty??? Carries the ball forward but not a speedster.

4 hours ago, leeslover said:

Rosa has been asking about him on Celtic Twitter (I can't because I'm banned forever for asking Wrighty to tweet a picture of the socks he was wearing on MOTD.

Mostly very positive. Excellent first touch and vision, wants the ball, tricky. Dainty??? Carries the ball forward but not a speedster.

Thank christ it's not the Rangers lad, you'd be self combusting.

He did ok, nothing spectacular, but a few good runs and paases

Pringle was good, but it was all a bit disjointed, like we were playing together for the first time , which we were 

Edmundson was MOM for me and Tope played better than expected, put some good crosses in , in the second half , 

Davies did ok on his own up top , will do better when we get another striker in though

20 minutes ago, stevesidg said:

He did ok, nothing spectacular, but a few good runs and paases

Pringle was good, but it was all a bit disjointed, like we were playing together for the first time , which we were 

Edmundson was MOM for me and Tope played better than expected, put some good crosses in , in the second half , 

Davies did ok on his own up top , will do better when we get another striker in though

Weird how we see things differently.  Fane MOM easily for me, Edmundson ok, Tope poor. 

1 minute ago, kowenicki said:

Weird how we see things differently.  Fane MOM easily for me, Edmundson ok, Tope poor. 

Will always be the case...everything that elicits an opinion will always get a subjective response.
Just take a look on Twatter to see it in action. The eternal optimists vs the pessimistic b***ards! :D