Leicester match ON

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

5 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Going watching Hairspray on the 7th in Manchester - it isn't gonna go down well when I sack it off to spend the weekend in London...

I'm on a golf weekend in Norfolk.  I shall claim to be boycotting and take the moral high ground.

Edited by Dave_Og

We’ve booked a caravan in wales from the Friday if need be we’ll start our holiday on the Monday but booking nothing I did that 6 years ago and we monumentally fucked ip our best chance in years.

shrewsbury next Tuesday will be s tough one BUT given the additions Blackburn have made they’ll be looking over their shoulders in the table so how backyard will they want it? 

42 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

????

That’s a big crowd that, in fact,  I think we get some of the biggest crowds in this whole pile of shit competition.

I take it you won't be going to Wembley if we manage to get there

10 minutes ago, Flemboy said:

I take it you won't be going to Wembley if we manage to get there

Dunno. Kids might bully me into it or maybe I won’t go to the match but I might go on the piss up just because of FOMO.

But, this is all quite irelevant to my original point that 1192 against Leicester Academy IS a big crowd.