Milton Keynes (H)

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A horrific game of football but we got 3 points and that's all that matters at the end of the day.

Thought MK were there for the taking, they had no positional discipline in defence and we seemed to fail to capitalise on it and seemed happy to keep it at 1-0. Pitch didn't help, disgraceful for a professional football team. Needs a complete overhaul in the summer, hopefully AL will stump up the money required to get it fixed.

Thought Holloway looked really good when coming on and McLaughlin showed flashes of pace and was able to take on a man- I would personally start McLaughlin next game, he's faster than Pringle.

Shame Rochdale game is off we could have taken a hefty following and swept them aside but alas not to be.

12 hours ago, Stagger Lee said:

Byrne off for tope  -    mmmmmm not sure what tope brings

Me neither he's garbage. 

Horrible 1-0 last night but Will take it. Shocking 2nd half performance, the amount of times we where in a good position and just wouldn't cross it or wouldn't do that final pass, frustrating to Watch. Davies needs to get in the middle rather than out on the wing and for the love of christ Stay onside! 

Still a much needed 3 points and will take it, Feel for Holloway at the end the pitch fucked him over big time. 

Gardner was immense last night, his pressing was fantastic at times. 

11 hours ago, BP1960 said:

Agreed, maybe the Gardner critics who  wrote him off will gave him some deserved praise. 

Perhaps all along he was struggling with an illness during his slump in form.

He was over christmas - where you could tell he wasn't himself. Had an engine all seasons but for a few weeks over Xmas he wasn't at full speed. 

Good player, much needed in this side with his pressing

1 minute ago, lookersstandandy said:

VPN shenanigans? Being 200-odd miles away, I so need to get into this dark art......

Yep. Only done it once before (Charlton away) and wouldn't have bothered last night but the WAG was watching some shite on ITV 2 so I stuck it on the laptop. So yep, I stand by my earlier comment...

20 minutes ago, Mickey Quinn's testicles said:

It looked like he was staying onside to me. He looked well onside for a couple of them at least. The linesman seemed to be confusing him with Holloway.

I thought we had a decent ref for once, only to get a linesman who didn't know the offside law.

1 hour ago, boshell4eng said:

Anyone going to admit to being the person who chose Placide as man of the match? Presumably it’s free alcohol and drugs for sponsors now after someone chose Pringle last game as well?

:lol:

What do we want? drugs! when do we want them? DRUGS!