Milton Keynes (H)

On 14/02/2018 at 1:23 PM, Hands on said:

Davies was off side on a number of occasions to start with second half but he adjusted and there was a run of three when he was clearly onside - two of those he would have been clear on goal and could have shown Holloway what to do.  If you noticed he spoke to the referee about it after the first and third time.

Show Holloway what to do? PMSL, what run towards the wing, check back, pass and don't make an attempt to get into the box. He's a lazy bone idle twat, I know he's scored a few but, his last ones came again Newcastle kids so... Get in the fucking box, it's not fucking rocket science. 

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, RichardOafc said:

Agree with this Bryan was my man of the match also.

Nearly got caught out at the end because he was watching the ball though. Luckily the lino got it well wrong and gave offside. Apart from that, he was very good. Definitely becoming a better partnership as the season goes on (him and AG). 

On 14/02/2018 at 7:04 PM, Stanley30 said:

Just seen the goal from last night. My god I didn’t realise how fat gerrard is. No one can tell me he is fit! Bloody disgrace to professional football getting that overweight 

Hope that's a joke. Do love how all the Gerrard haters have gone quiet. Saved us tbh, if we would've continued with Clarke like some wanted, we'd be in a much worse position, for sure. Gerrard 3, Clarke 0 goals for the season. But, "Clarke's goals could be important". ?

10 minutes ago, we hate man,u and city to said:

Hope that's a joke. Do love how all the Gerrard haters have gone quiet. Saved us tbh, if we would've continued with Clarke like some wanted, we'd be in a much worse position, for sure. Gerrard 3, Clarke 0 goals for the season. But, "Clarke's goals could be important". ?

Its 3-3 actually :chubb:

Guest Stanley30
39 minutes ago, we hate man,u and city to said:

No Joke and not sure how so many people can’t downboat it. Not doubting his goal was important but his physical state is not what a professional sportsman’s should be. Then again if it was he wouldn’t be with us.

Edited by Stanley30

2 hours ago, we hate man,u and city to said:

The goals Clarke against Scunthorpe, Carlisle and Mk not count do they not? It’s 3-3 and Gerrard has been at fault for conceding a fair few too - no I’m not a hater btw 

7 hours ago, we hate man,u and city to said:

Well that undermined your argument well!

11 hours ago, Stanley30 said:

No Joke and not sure how so many people can’t downboat it. Not doubting his goal was important but his physical state is not what a professional sportsman’s should be. Then again if it was he wouldn’t be with us.

agreed.

He evidently has a problem shifting the weight..

I think RW is correct that he needs someone with a bit of a pace beside him.(which is why Clarke was released, not enough pace to play together).

If he was 2 stone lighter and by proxy a yard quicker he would for sure be able to play at a higher level.

Edited by rigsby

32 minutes ago, rigsby said:

agreed.

He evidently has a problem shifting the weight..

I think RW is correct that he needs someone with a bit of a pace beside him.(which is why Clarke was released, not enough pace to play together).

If he was 2 stone lighter and by proxy a yard quicker he would for sure be able to play at a higher level.

He did play at a higher level Riggo, for many years whilst being a similar size as now.

4 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

He did play at a higher level Riggo, for many years whilst being a similar size as now.

Agree with the first but reckon he was a lot slimmer.

Also agree the sentiment that its a disgrace to be in the shape that he is. That said he is doing everything we'd ask of him at the moment and playing well.

2 minutes ago, welshgaz said:

Also agree the sentiment that its a disgrace to be in the shape that he is. That said he is doing everything we'd ask of him at the moment and playing well.

He definitely was slimmer in his Huddersfield days or was it the vertical lines on their shirts serving up an optical illusion :mmm:Either way he's doing a decent job for us and he is chipping in with the odd goal after going 100+ games without bagging.

18 minutes ago, welshgaz said:

Waddling onto the pitch with five chins and a monster gut would be a disgrace, he's a long way from that.

On 14/02/2018 at 7:04 PM, Stanley30 said:

Just seen the goal from last night. My god I didn’t realise how fat gerrard is. No one can tell me he is fit! Bloody disgrace to professional football getting that overweight 

I think you are mistaking beef for fat. It's a common mistake to make.
Lets put it this way, I would not like to be on the receiving end of a punch from him. :D 

12 minutes ago, rosa said:

His arse always looks like it's eating his shorts. And not in a good way.

Anyone remember a time when we just cared about whether someone could play football or not and not even consider their BMI?  He’s not my favourite tbh  but doing a good job and chipping in with a goal - I really don’t give his arse or shorts or which (if either) is eating which a single thought 

29 minutes ago, Buckshawlatic said:

Anyone remember a time when we just cared about whether someone could play football or not and not even consider their BMI?  He’s not my favourite tbh  but doing a good job and chipping in with a goal - I really don’t give his arse or shorts or which (if either) is eating which a single thought 

If we are talking BMI I wouldn't be surprised if there was more than Gerrard who is overweight. 

Gerrard is doing his job, if he was slimmer he'd be quicker and wouldn't be playing for us. 

3 hours ago, Wardie said:

I think you are mistaking beef for fat. It's a common mistake to make.
Lets put it this way, I would not like to be on the receiving end of a punch from him. :D 

I certainly wouldn't want to have to give him a parking ticket....