Milton Keynes (H)

1 minute ago, singe said:

Luckily that lasted one match.

Plus their pitch will hopefully make it very difficult for them.

yes Dale are now bottom and the fixture pile up is going to bite them on the aris, i think they are gone personally.

Bury also look pretty much gone which means 2 slots left, MK look shot to me so i would say they are strong candidate for the 3rd, the 4th is wide open however, could be one of 4 or 5, inc us unfortunately.

Every game is a cup final now, and im sure the players dont need reminding of that, southend another huge game..

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes ago, Stagger Lee said:

Placide MOM?    Gardener is my choice

Agreed, maybe the Gardner critics who  wrote him off will gave him some deserved praise. 

Perhaps all along he was struggling with an illness during his slump in form.

Edited by BP1960

1 minute ago, BP1960 said:

Agreed, maybe the Gardner critics who  wrote him off will gave him some deserved praise. 

Perhaps all along he was struggling with an illness. during his slump in form.

Yes i like to be proved wrong when it is a positive for the club :)

Gardner has improved recently- lets face it, he had to, RW has put a lot of faith in him.

Well that was a fookin awful game, but 3 points is more important. Gardner and Fane were good tonight, thought AAH was a handful when he came on, gutted about the bobble at the end as I was sure he was going to score. Rest the injured bodies now and hopefully a full squad to pick from.

And the pitch is shite.

Edited by disjointed

20 minutes ago, disjointed said:

Well that was a fookin awful game, but 3 points is more important. Gardner and Fane were good tonight, thought AAH was a handful when he came on, gutted about the bobble at the end as I was sure he was going to score. Rest the injured bodies now and hopefully a full squad to pick from.

And the pitch is shite.

I agree with everything you have said.

Lucky we were against such a poor team tonight. Gardner was easily MOTM. Special mentions for dummy, fane and Gerrard though. Rest were mediocre. Think the 10 day rest has come at a good time for players and the pitch. Gutted the pitch fucked holloways chance up, deserved a goal for another very good cameo appearance. Btw, duck throwing a tantrum was embarrassing. Nothing came off for him tonight, wellens was doing him a favour. 

A win is a win and we won ugly today which we must do but what a terrible game of football. We could have spanked them today if we came out of first gear. We seemed really off, possibly strangled by the must win nature of the game perhaps. 

Linos flag happy, Davies was on side for about 3 if the offside calls. 

Could have won more convincingly if the pitch hadn't tackled AAH at the end. 

MK Dongs look completely bereft of life, a far cry from the side they have been, shows how quick it can go wrong in this division. 

Time to rest up players and get everyone fit and up for it, because today in periods, we looked neither of these. 

15 minutes ago, disjointed said:

I thought they had a stonewall shout for a penalty in the first half, if that had been against us I would have been fuming.

Forgot about that, got to agree. Gerrard took none of the ball and lunged in, definate contact. Their player got booked for diving as well which I found amusing.

6 minutes ago, opinions4u said:

I thought he got booked for saying naughty things to the lino.

I was confused but I think the lino wanted it done for a dive and Gerrard called attention to it. Admitted my first thought was that Gerrard was getting a card himself for calling the ref a cunt again.

I'd possibly go as far as to say Kean Bryan is the most underrated Centre half we've ever had. Unreal positional play, judges the ball so well and always gets there first. He was the best player on the pitch on Saturday by a country mile in my eyes and had another solid performance tonight. Definite future premier league player, I'm 100% certain.

Massive win. They were terrible but good to win a tight game where 1 goal takes the points a bit like last two years under shez

its tight and I fancy both dale and bury to pick up. Mk with an unproven manager look in trouble but hopefully we keep up the recent form and pull clear 

don’t like out 4-1-3-2 tactic with no width, never anyone in box and we never cross it. However if it brings wins I’ll take it 

5 minutes ago, Andy-latic said:

I'd possibly go as far as to say Kean Bryan is the most underrated Centre half we've ever had. Unreal positional play, judges the ball so well and always gets there first. He was the best player on the pitch on Saturday by a country mile in my eyes and had another solid performance tonight. Definite future premier league player, I'm 100% certain.

Needs to be more commanding in the air, but I'm nit picking.