On 3/8/2018 at 4:03 PM, Forte_Baby said:

Barry stepping down can only be a good thing. He has used his roles at Oldham for his own personal gain.

Glad that Abdullah is bringing in fresh faces. Only met Paul Snoddy and his Wife briefly. Know they both have there own business & both big Oldham fans. Which means they undeeatand both from a business pespective & a fans one also. 

May I  ask what line of work they are in?

No agenda, they seem fans through and through, just hoping they can bring some nous/something extra to  the club.

58 minutes ago, underdog said:

Confirmed that all the previous board have been asked to resign (except Simon Brooke)

All have done this now accept Corney.

I hope suitable people will be appointed soon

Cheers

Or just people in suits. Fleeces are so 2017.

2 hours ago, dannyboy55555 said:

So Corney has been asked to resign and has refused?

I don't think so. Moisley said in a radio interview that Abdallah wanted him to stay on in an advisory capacity anf his knowledge of the transfer market. He also said that it would be up to SC to decide what he wanted to do.

4 hours ago, al_bro said:

I don't think so. Moisley said in a radio interview that Abdallah wanted him to stay on in an advisory capacity anf his knowledge of the transfer market. He also said that it would be up to SC to decide what he wanted to do.

All have been asked to resign, except Simon Brooke

I believe Corney's role means he doesn't have to be a board member, so I don't know why he hasn't resigned yet. I'm sure it's on his to do list after he's wheeled out his battered chairmans chair.

Edited by underdog

4 minutes ago, ghostofcecere said:

I wonder if AL wants people on the board who are expected to make a financial contribution to the running of the club, rather than just offering their ‘expertise’ then?

If he does.... he’d better have a few of his mates lined up, cos there’s hardly a long queue locally. It’d be lovely to hear about what his plan is wouldn’t it?

Edited by lookersstandandy

2 minutes ago, latics22 said:

I hope we get a good but message when corney does leave, be sad to see him go without anything. 

Can't wait - be great to know when we can head down to BP with a chisel for his golden brick