If I'm reading it right it says there are only 3 active Directors left now -Lemsagam, Corney and Brooke.

But the club announced Paul Snoddy had joined, yet he's not listed, and they haven't announced Barry Or Ian Hill leaving.

1 hour ago, 24hoursfromtulsehill said:

He’s gone, according to Companies House. 

Everyone who’s boycotting because of Corney and Barry...it is now safe to return. See yous on Saturday?

But what about the trademark theft issues down at your posh non-league local club?

8 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Odd that those update have been made but the charges have not been confirmed as cleared.

Yes it is considering that there was a brief article on the official website when the other director, Anthony Gee, left.

4 hours ago, bozman said:

If I'm reading it right it says there are only 3 active Directors left now -Lemsagam, Corney and Brooke.

But the club announced Paul Snoddy had joined, yet he's not listed, and they haven't announced Barry Or Ian Hill leaving.

I may have missed it but Did the club announce Snoddy officially or was it just social media talk? 

12 hours ago, super_blue said:

I may have missed it but Did the club announce Snoddy officially or was it just social media talk? 

There was an article in the programme for the MK Dons game  saying that him and another Lemsagam (his brother, I think) had joined the board. Haven't seen an announcement on the website though.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, bozman said:

There was an article in the programme for the MK Dons game  saying that him and another Lemsagam (his brother, I think) had joined the board. Haven't seen an announcement on the website though.

Agh ok I rarely purchase a programme so missed that! Thanks 

Barry stepping down can only be a good thing. He has used his roles at Oldham for his own personal gain.

Glad that Abdullah is bringing in fresh faces. Only met Paul Snoddy and his Wife briefly. Know they both have there own business & both big Oldham fans. Which means they undeeatand both from a business pespective & a fans one also.