With no game on Saturday...

What has everyone got planned?

A few of us will be heading up to Seel Park to watch Mossley vs Ossett Albion.

They’re trying to raise £18,000 for stadium improvements to try and get to the next level and it would be fantastic if we could get a load of us up there to help them out. 

I’m sure most of you will have already been before but plenty of street parking around, reasonable entry fee and a great club house bar for a few scoops.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Flemboy said:

Think I will go to that as well.Only 15 minute walk from my  home.Pity the Highland Laddie has shut but their social club and catering are very good

Best thing about going for me is the pie, chips and gravy! Oh and mushy peas.

Can’t get that at many grounds!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, oafc_lover said:

What has everyone got planned?

A few of us will be heading up to Seel Park to watch Mossley vs Ossett Albion.

They’re trying to raise £18,000 for stadium improvements to try and get to the next level and it would be fantastic if we could get a load of us up there to help them out. 

I’m sure most of you will have already been before but plenty of street parking around, reasonable entry fee and a great club house bar for a few scoops.

:applause1:

Alternatively, AFC Oldham are playing at home to Swinton at Hopwood Hall College, Middleton at 2pm.

A few dozen would really help them financially.

14 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Probably just chill out or go pub, don't really get the groundhopping idea.

Don’t get me wrong I don’t go anywhere else normally. Just thought a few might fancy a few beers and a bit of footy to support a local club.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, deyres42 said:

I'm similar. 

I love to take a game in abroad but I have no interest in watching anyone but Oldham over here.

Unless a corporate freebie's on offer like....

That said - is anyone else going to the Argentina v Italy friendly at the Etihad on Friday night? :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, deyres42 said:

37 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

I'm similar. 

I love to take a game in abroad but I have no interest in watching anyone but Oldham over here.

Unless a corporate freebie's on offer like....

That said - is anyone else going to the Argentina v Italy friendly at the Etihad on Friday night? :lol:

I agree, it was just trying to help local clubs.

• Like 1

Hi everyone,

My name is Matthew and I'm on the Commitee at Mossley AFC. 

We are indeed raising funds to improve our facilities. The town isn't exactly blessed with leisure facilities so we're trying to take the lead to make things better. Seel Park is used by numerous local groups and we feel we have a duty to enhance their experience when visiting us. The great news is we've already hit our first target!

You can read more here: https://zohero.com/fundraisers/mossleyafc/

If you'd like to donate then brilliant! You can even donate and choose a reward.

Nothing beats getting a larger crowd though and we know we have a number of Latics supporters who watch us. The club were also very supportive of us on Non-League Day 2017 which we appreciate.

We're aware a few more may be coming this weekend so with this in mind, we're offering all Latics season ticket holders discounted entry upon production of their season ticket.

The prices will be:

£5 for adults

£3 for concessions

£1 for 16-17s

All children are FREE anyway

We look forward to welcoming as many of you as possible.

Thank you!

21 hours ago, oafc_lover said:

Best thing about going for me is the pie, chips and gravy! Oh and mushy peas.

Can’t get that at many grounds!

And can drink beer outside on the terraces.Can't be bad.....oh...and  supporting a local club.

If the game gets a bit boring at times just admire the views of the surrounding hills!!!!

1 hour ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Due to an injury crisis, I am being roped into playing in my first amateur game for 10 months...

Tempting to do some scouting on you, a full report on here and to RW the day after.:)

Edited by BP1960