Today's S*n 2-page spread article

6 minutes ago, Inspiral_Carpet said:

I don't know.  I'd guess it's a hell of a lot though.

Probably a lot less than his mates but I guess would be into the millions. 

Pretty easy when you read facts in the public domain rather than emotional bollocks.

Is that a factual guess then?

Thinking about it again, this article might have been Wellens's attempt to get his side of the story out before he is gagged by the non disclosure clause in his pay off agreement - which probably being negotiated as I write.

21 hours ago, Inspiral_Carpet said:

Like I say, read the facts in the public domain.

Let me know if you want me to draw you pictures.  

Pissing in the wind pal.   Dont you know that TTA made millions out of us!? 

11 hours ago, bozman said:

Thinking about it again, this article might have been Wellens's attempt to get his side of the story out before he is gagged by the non disclosure clause in his pay off agreement - which probably being negotiated as I write.

If it was Wellens who contributed to it, which I doubt, then it’s completely unprofessional on his part and poor form for somebody who claims to care about the club. Especially in the run up to the Northampton game too.

11 minutes ago, johnafoafc said:

If it was Wellens who contributed to it, which I doubt, then it’s completely unprofessional on his part and poor form for somebody who claims to care about the club. Especially in the run up to the Northampton game too.

Obviously we don't know, but RW gains the most from the article. Who did you think it was?

22 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Pretty sure Keegan has something lined up...

Now would be a good time to run it so.

I can understand why he might want to hold off until we've actually been relegated - people can turn on him for just doing his job.

But if there's ever a time to run a piece that'll reveal the extent of the shambles, it's now.

• 1 month later...

What does Mike Keegan, a fan of OAFC get out of printing lies about the club he supports?

I know there are a lot of fans that like to make rubbish up about players joining or that they've seen nearby but a fan to put out such a negative article out about the club he supports. You just wouldn't do it if it wasn't true surely. Why would you want to potentially damage the club further?

1 hour ago, Macca said:

What does Mike Keegan, a fan of OAFC get out of printing lies about the club he supports?

I know there are a lot of fans that like to make rubbish up about players joining or that they've seen nearby but a fan to put out such a negative article out about the club he supports. You just wouldn't do it if it wasn't true surely. Why would you want to potentially damage the club further?

Good point well made. I wonder what it would take to get some people actually believe that we are in trouble rather than blindingly ignore and being positive for the sake of it.