Today's S*n 2-page spread article

8 minutes ago, laticsmarra said:

Is the Owl still on the club crest or has that been sacked?

Barbary lion is the national animal of morocco. The Barbary lion represents the Moroccan. In the flag of Morocco, there have two symbols of Barbary lion. The Barbary lions the National Symbol of MoroccoThe Barbary lions lived in the Atlas Mountains of Northern Africa, from Morocco to Egypt.

9 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Correctly forseeing the current state of affairs. 

you has the foresight to see the current state of affairs?  Show me that prediction and tell me what the current state of affairs is...  

ta much. 

The people being sacked are a part of (responsible for) THE most unsuccessful and stormy period in our history.  Why would anyone care if they get the boot?  

Seems to me that the same people identifying the club as toxic under the previous regime, are now losing their shit because the new regime wants to rid itself of these failures. 

36 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

This could be the start of something severely shit, or it could be the start of a change in fortunes.

No one can say for sure at this stage.

Not seen anyone yet announced that I think is a sure sign we are doing a Leeds or Leyton Orient.

1 hour ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

All you predicted was that the club is a mess, and just been saying I’ve told you so. If we are paying Meing 12k a week, getting rid of all the toxic staff and starting again, and just announced Baxter, it can’t be that bad really. 

Anyway even if the club is a mess, why would you sit there and boast about it being. Weird way of getting satisfaction you should probably go outdoors a bit more. 

2 minutes ago, sjk2008 said:

Would be nice to hear from the trust about these wholesale sackings...

IMHO if the trust are not part of the answer then they must be part of the problem,. It seems the club is in turmoil and they  are silent on all fronts.

19 minutes ago, sjk2008 said:

Would be nice to hear from the trust about these wholesale sackings...

As a member of the Board it would be interesting to get confirmation from the Trust if they are satisfied that all "sackings" have followed the legal requirements of employment law.

Que sera sera.

It really doesn't make any difference that what's happening behind the scenes at Boundary Park isn't being reported by the Trust at this stage. We should all stand back for the time being until a truer picture emerges. Until then all this conjecture and speculation on here and other places just serves to wind people up and give the doom mongers the platform they crave.

57 minutes ago, pk200 said:

IMHO if the trust are not part of the answer then they must be part of the problem,. It seems the club is in turmoil and they  are silent on all fronts.

That's harsh...how many threads, social media sites do you think we tap into everyday on our free time?

There is a pinned thread at the top on this site for any q&a so we don't miss anything on pages that can be added every day.

we are volunteers who meet once a month, we have a meeting this week to plan the AGM and we get a Trust rep update then.

no offence, but it's been a hectic month since our last meeting and a Trust statement was only issued last week.

Things are moving at a fast pace, we are having to adapt

59 minutes ago, laticsmarra said:

As a member of the Board it would be interesting to get confirmation from the Trust if they are satisfied that all "sackings" have followed the legal requirements of employment law.

Hello latics....we are having a trust meeting this week to prepare for the AGM. Your trust rep gives us a update at these meetings I will ask the question.

we are all volunteers I'll get back to you as soon as I can

thanks

Edited by underdog

59 minutes ago, underdog said:

That's harsh...how many threads, social media sites do you think we tap into everyday on our free time?

There is a pinned thread at the top on this site for any q&a so we don't miss anything on pages that can be added every day.

we are volunteers who meet once a month, we have a meeting this week to plan the AGM and we get a Trust rep update then.

no offence, but it's been a hectic month since our last meeting and a Trust statement was only issued last week.

Things are moving at a fast pace, we are having to adapt

No offence intended but perhaps the trust  could /should react faster to events . My post was obviously born out of the frustration at lack of information.

Edited by pk200

AL has come into the club, invested significant funds and, despite this, has seen it relegated.  During his six months he has seen the destabilising influences of the media stories, clearly based upon leaked information from inside the club, and has probably decided that a clear out is the only way forward.  I am sure there are decent staff who will be casualties of the cull but they are all implicit in the decline. AL is a business man who will want people around him who buy into his ideas and who he can trust to run the club.  It is how most businesses operate and i suppose football is no different.   It's a transitional period and we all will have to see what transpires. 

22 minutes ago, pk200 said:

No offence intended but perhaps the trust  could /should react faster to events . My post was obviously born out of the frustration at lack of information.

You’re missing the volunteer bit...unless the trust have a paid member of staff that can update as soon as they hear things/react to rumours I think updates after they have finished work in the evenings is the best we can expect for the fans. 

Edited by super_blue

During my OASIS days I once received a letter headed 'Official Complaint'.  He was furious that his promised monthly newsletter - hard copy, hand posted etc. - was late.  I sent him his membership fee back.  Some of these whinges about the Trust seem awfully familiar.