Transfer Rumours

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, latics22 said:

Nixon only talks in riddles and I don’t really believe a word he’s says. But I’m holding onto this as gospel!

Why gospel?

Ill reserve judgement until we see the calibre of the incoming signings.  

3 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

Nah - he’s decided he’s not up for that any longer. We’ll have to look elsewhere for our inside (the gym) info ?

Sinnott is currently in  DW as we speak looking for off peak saver deal. No wonder her sauce dried up.

10 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Nixon says we have money

Fans: OMG! Walk the league!

Nixon suggests bad news:

Fans: Fuck the S*n Where’s the proof? 

Loadsamoney!!! We’re bloody loaded!!! 100 points min next season

36 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Nixon says we have money

Fans: OMG! Walk the league!

Nixon suggests bad news:

Fans: Fuck the S*n Where’s the proof? 

..... and we know which scenario you'd be most pleased with 

5 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

5 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

I reckon Kasunga is a secret red or city fan so that’s why he can’t wait to spread doom and gloom on here about our club. If he’s nothing constructive to say he would be better staying off the site and spreading doom and bloody gloom else where. Why not go on the Rochdale forum and do it there or Bury’s????

If it’s an investment company from Abu Dhabi then either it’s a case of “let’s blow a load of cash for the sheer hell of it because we’re rich beyond our dreams and want to play football manager” or “let’s sign some really promising talent and sell them for a huge profit”.

I’d love us to echo the Peterborough model of unearthing and buying cracking talent but can’t see it.  Bringing in Bunn might actually strengthen this; same with Rhodes. Both highly rated coaches known for developing talent.

That said, if it’s some sheikh who’s happy to blow a few million with no return then or happily endorse that too.

Reality though is AL’s managed to shift a few hundred grand into the UK and secures is for next season on a healthy but unambitious budget.

Archived