Transfer Rumours

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Said I wasn't gonna post them, but I will leave one more parting shot. Davies is going to Mansfield and McEleney is going to Dundalk...

McEleney is no real surprise, and doesn't Davies live in the East Midlands?

Any transfer fees?

25 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Davies is going to Mansfield.....

....are we getting a Fee, seeing as AL turned down fees from both Coventry & Charlton, when [one assumes] the previous manager would rather have accepted them, in order to use the money to sign other players.....? 

44 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Said I wasn't gonna post them, but I will leave one more parting shot. Davies is going to Mansfield and McEleney is going to Dundalk...

You’ll miss it , you know you will ?

In 1969 Sinatra was disillusioned with the music business and recorded his swansong ‘My Way’ in 1973 he returned with the song ‘Let Me Try Again’.  It contains the immortal lines ‘ I know I said that I was leaving, but I just couldn’t say goodbye’

Just saying like ? 

1 hour ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Mansfield announcing three signings later today.

1 hour ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Can I just say to Mr. Sinnott, i rarely post on here (cos I'm shy) but I read a lot and make a fool of myself in the prediction league. You are always pretty accurate with your info and I for one am sorry that you are jacking it in. Just saying. 

2 minutes ago, Smiler13 said:

Let’s hope we can use that money to sign Doyle 

It would probably only pay for Doyle's big toe. Sorry to see the Davies who played the first half of the season go, but the one who couldn't be arsed when we really needed him can s(k)ulk off !

With Duffus likely to go back, that leaves us with Holloway as our only out and out striker, I'd class Jose as a midfielder.

Can't see us going into the season so light like we did with the keepers, so it's going to be interesting (wish I could say exciting too old for that) to say the least.

1 minute ago, Bobledgersheart said:

It would probably only pay for Doyle's big toe. Sorry to see the Davies who played the first half of the season go, but the one who couldn't be arsed when we really needed him can s(k)ulk off !

Not the worst striker we have had by a significant margin, but not the sort of player you need in a battle.

Funny he has gone to Mansfield a shit club with a shit ground. Thought he spat his dummy out because he wanted to play for Coventry near his home. Come on Mansfield is not like a Division 1 club. I wonder how long it will take before he spits his dummy out again when another club comes sniffing around his agent that is closer to his home????

Archived