Dummigan gone

Signed for Dundalk

https://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/2019/february/15022019-cameron-dummigan/

Surprised that it’s been 4 seasons. Never had the potential impact that we thought he might, he was highly thought of at Burnley and it seemed an excellent signing, showed a lot of promise in his initial loan spell that he’d do well enough for us to sell at some point. Could never settle in the team due to injuries though.

Wish him all the best, hope he does well at Dundalk.

Edited by PlayItLivo

38 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

Was he our longest serving player?

If so who inherits the title now, I’ve a feeling it might be Edmundson but Clarke may beat him to the punch.

It's still Edmundson Jul 2015.

Stott, just before Clarkey in Jul  2016. Dummigan was Aug 2016. 

It's not long really us it. 

Edited by singe

1 hour ago, singe said:

It's still Edmundson Jul 2015.

Stott, just before Clarkey in Jul  2016. Dummigan was Aug 2016. 

It's not long really us it. 

If you count his loan Dummigan was October 2015, post Edmundson but I wonder if Dummigan made his competitive debut before Edmundson made his.

10 hours ago, rudemedic said:

If you count his loan Dummigan was October 2015, post Edmundson but I wonder if Dummigan made his competitive debut before Edmundson made his.

Ah fair point about the loan, depends on your point of view I guess. Also debut depends on the definition of comeptitive, is it senior debut? Dummigan did make his League debut hfirst,  don't think we should count the Chekatrade, in the game at Gillingham. I recall vividly he had a shocking start. He was older than Edmudson when he made his League debut by 9 months . Suspect George appreciates Darren Kelly who put him on for his senor debut in the Checkatrade  the day after his 18th.
On balance prefer we kept GE than CD.