Laurent Banide

11 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Big Joe was that good he’d already won promotion before taking his first job in management ? Don’t just make shit up we’ve got Shucks for that

Well either way he  had a promotion under his belt so how could I have made a promotion up? We employed 3 managers who were winners successful.. All we seem to be doing ia repeating the same pricesses of hiring managers who  haven't tasted success in their roles as managers ... that's what my point is.

Edited by Frankies6

I wasnt going to do it but cos they were pissin me off, but l was really pleased with myself because l understood them all so l thought l would reward myself with a quite possibly incorrect one 😂

We will know soon enuf..

Edited by Monty Burns

15 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

How long till it gets boring with everyone using google translate to throw out a french phrase ? 

Cue a predictable response generated by google in foreign .. 

Oh Mon putain dieu OMPD

I was going to put Oh Mon Dieu but no one remembers Enola Gay

Edited by L1onheartNew

I thought April fools jokes were reserved for April the 1st? Really can't state how underwhelmed I am with this. Last managed a Qatar club 2 years ago, yep I'm sure he knows boatloads about league 2. 

Absolutely gutted. Pretty much sapped the last tiny bit of enthusiasm I had for this season

8 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

He’s drunk.... I hope. 

No not all .. Warnocks football style was crap but the man whatever we think of his time at Oldham has been a winner and knows how to get teams promoted.. there are still managers out there who can do the same it's a shame we haven't shown abit of ambition and employed them ... 

5 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

He’s drunk.... I hope. 

The trouble is his record is so bad, most would put money on this guy emulating Warnock, Penney and Talbot in direness. 

You said a lot arrive with no English, but how many in L2 and how many successful? 

2 hours ago, lookersstandandy said:

A French football journo from L’Equipe has just been in le radio to say Thierry Henry speaks highly of him. He’s highly regarded as a youth coach, but not as a manager/head coach. 

A bit like the Dazzler then.

9 minutes ago, singe said:

The trouble is his record is so bad, most would put money on this guy emulating Warnock, Penney and Talbot in direness. 

You said a lot arrive with no English, but how many in L2 and how many successful? 

I’m not sure what’s that got to do with my “he’s drunk” post.  I'm referring to him suggesting we have employed quite a few successful managers who have won something before.... we haven’t. 

52 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

How long till it gets boring with everyone using google translate to throw out a french phrase ? 

Cue a predictable response generated by google in foreign .. 

Mark Hughes est merd!

6 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

I’m not sure what’s that got to do with my “he’s drunk” post.  I'm referring to him suggesting we have employed quite a few successful managers who have won something before.... we haven’t. 

He was saying he knew he had not won anything as he researched it. 

You either go rookie, which have tried untold times. (though I have said numerous times they need to have worked as Asst) or experienced winner like the three I mentioned.

Banide's experienced in failure.

But Toure. 

49 minutes ago, Frankies6 said:

Well either way he  had a promotion under his belt so how could I have made a promotion up? We employed 3 managers who were winners successful.. All we seem to be doing ia repeating the same pricesses of hiring managers who  haven't tasted success in their roles as managers ... that's what my point is.

Nope....read it not once, not twice but thrice and I'm thinking "WTF"!!!