OAFC Latest Accounts

2 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

May well be.... unprofessional and ill advised though at any time and particularly now. 

Unprofessional how? In his capacity as what? 

He’s his his own boss in an industry where this kind of thing won’t cause him a problem, so can pretty much say what he wants, can’t he? 

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

Unprofessional how? In his capacity as what? 

He’s his his own boss in an industry where this kind of thing won’t cause him a problem, so can pretty much say what he wants, can’t he? 

Dunno. I’m not as ‘in the know’ as you. 

I know he’s the OEC exec chef (employed?) and may bump in to some of the wankers from time to time in that capacity,...but that’s all. 

1 hour ago, kowenicki said:

I know he’s the OEC exec chef (employed?) and may bump in to some of the wankers from time to time in that capacity,...but that’s all. 

It is a bit naughty given the group who employ him at the OEC are claiming to want to work with the Lemmys.

If Lemmy 1 or Lemmy 2 see their arse over that tweet it may affect the chances of both parties coming to an agreement. 

55 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Wood must have had a bust up with AL last season when they brought in a French chef to cook the players meals, when previously it had been sorted  by Wood in the OEC kitchen.

He is employed by the OEC, but I doubt he needs it. He was approached by Blitz because he had just won MasterChef and was a Latics fan, therefore giving them a lot of free piblicity. He now has his restaurant in Manchester and will soon open another in a new hotel in Chester and another in Cheltenham. 

If he is one of the FLG he will be very busy.

6 minutes ago, al_bro said:

Wood must have had a bust up with AL last season when they brought in a French chef to cook the players meals, when previously it had been sorted  by Wood in the OEC kitchen.

He is employed by the OEC, but I doubt he needs it. He was approached by Blitz because he had just won MasterChef and was a Latics fan, therefore giving them a lot of free piblicity. He now has his restaurant in Manchester and will soon open another in a new hotel in Chester and another in Cheltenham. 

If he is one of the FLG he will be very busy.

I’m sure he doesn’t need it, but that wasn’t really my point. 

15 minutes ago, Clifford said:

It is a bit naughty given the group who employ him at the OEC are claiming to want to work with the Lemmys.

If Lemmy 1 or Lemmy 2 see their arse over that tweet it may affect the chances of both parties coming to an agreement. 

Exactly. But it’s all ok apparently... perfectly sensible and reasonable behaviour given the current (delicate) circumstances.  

36 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Exactly. But it’s all ok apparently... perfectly sensible and reasonable behaviour given the current (delicate) circumstances.  

I'm anti the Lemmys massively and therefore i think it's essential the FLG show that they are both smarter and more professional than the Lemmy sisters. I don't think that is very hard but calling them wankers is a bit chip shop for me, even if it's true.

13 minutes ago, Clifford said:

I'm anti the Lemmys massively and therefore i think it's essential the FLG show that they are both smarter and more professional than the Lemmy sisters. I don't think that is very hard but calling them wankers is a bit chip shop for me, even if it's true.

Precisely. Be better than them. Don’t play to the crowd. Some here don’t seem to get that. 

20 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Well you know... to quote a recent twitter post from a ‘fan’...they might “have lives” 😂.  

We are currently playing to be fair. 

I was about to say....its the weekend as well but thanks

On 7/22/2019 at 8:12 PM, Dave_Og said:

It's very hard to judge on such a brief report. Our fixed assets have gone up by £1m or so. No idea what that could be. 

Fixed asset has not gone up by £1m - check your maths. 🤑

3 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Trust are almost as culpable as him in all of this, allowing themselves to be played with and have their belly tickled. Not fit for purpose. Fuck um...

Trust link with the FLG shot to pieces any chance of it ever happening, if it ever was in the first place 

Archived