OAFC Latest Accounts

Been saying it for years...

The 3% share holding is pretty much pointless,  a minority shareholder of less than 5% in private limited company?... good luck getting anything done with that.   Glad to see other people are finally catching up with me. 

The point on breach of company law. I don’t think that’s necessarily right. It depends on the rights attached to those shares in the articles.

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, UsedtobeWozzer said:

He’s saying the late submission is the breach which we knew. He’s not saying not letting the Trust see more is a breach.

Ah.  Is that what he meant?  I just read here and saw that some people are saying it’s a breach to deny access to full accounts.  That’s not right. 

29 minutes ago, underdog said:

Hello SJK

We have a dialogue with the FLG and regular updates just as we do with the Football Supporter's association.

Thanks

Underdog

The Trust is currently stuck between a rock and a hard place with your recent ‘tactics’. 

We really cant expect AL to give full access to the clubs accounts knowing that the  £information will go straight into the public domain and most certainly in to the hands of the FLG, who AL will most definitely see as a threat to him. 

You have stated yourself that the Trust is working closely with the FLG. 

8 minutes ago, tGWB said:

Underdog

The Trust is currently stuck between a rock and a hard place with your recent ‘tactics’. 

We really cant expect AL to give full access to the clubs accounts knowing that the  £information will go straight into the public domain and most certainly in to the hands of the FLG, who AL will most definitely see as a threat to him. 

You have stated yourself that the Trust is working closely with the FLG. 

No it won’t go in the public domain or be shared with any third parties as it’s not the trust’s information to share. There would be significant legal implications if the trust took this action.

The trust is entrusted to see that the club is being run in a responsible manner and in a manner which does not jeopardise its future. The accounts are an important litmus test in this regard.

We will have a view on the accounts and what they are telling us about the financial health of OAFC. We wont publish anything which we don’t have a right to or which could be privileged information.

4 minutes ago, Andy b said:

We will have a view on the accounts and what they are telling us about the financial health of OAFC. We wont publish anything which we don’t have a right to or which could be privileged information.

No you won't as a) you won't get to see them b) it's his club and c) you are an irrelevance to him.

'Shareholders are entitled to full accounts rather than the abbreviated ones sent to Companies House'

..so says Maguire (again, I'm certainly no expert in this area).

But it sounds to me from those words what Al is doing is illegal (in terms of blocking access to the Trust).

Why would you sit there on a board if you can't even see the finances of the company you are on the board of?

Step down from the board, retain the 3% because you can and start to work for the fans against the disease that is killing the club.

Just now, GlossopLatic said:

So if the owner stays true to form and doesn't cooperate could shit hit the fan?

Here’s hoping.  The net’s tightening around this charlatan and it can’t come quickly enough.

1. OEC/FLG call in their debts of unpaid rent

2. ST holders in north stand demand ST money back as hospitality not available 

3. The Clown reported for non-disclosure of company accounts to a shareholder

4. Pensions regulator assess the Clown operating illegally on pensions

#smokehimout

5 minutes ago, Midsblue said:

Here’s hoping.  The net’s tightening around this charlatan and it can’t come quickly enough.

1. OEC/FLG call in their debts of unpaid rent

2. ST holders in north stand demand ST money back as hospitality not available 

3. The Clown reported for non-disclosure of company accounts to a shareholder

4. Pensions regulator assess the Clown operating illegally on pensions

#smokehimout

There’s some weirdo on Twitter who owns about half of them club 100 tickets, loves to boast about it and is a supporter of the regime. Be interested to see his take on this.

39 minutes ago, sjk2008 said:

'Shareholders are entitled to full accounts rather than the abbreviated ones sent to Companies House'

..so says Maguire (again, I'm certainly no expert in this area).

But it sounds to me from those words what Al is doing is illegal (in terms of blocking access to the Trust).

He’s wrong.

For accounting periods commencing on or after 1/1/16 companies must file at companies house what they prepare for their shareholders. We have.

The concept of preparing full financial statements for the shareholders (and HMRC) and a reduced disclosure set for Co House ended for all companies with accounting year ends after 31/12/16. 

You might not like it (I don’t) but he’s done nothing illegal. 

1 minute ago, UsedtobeWozzer said:

For accounting periods commencing on or after 1/1/16 companies must file at companies house what they prepare for their shareholders. We have.

The concept of preparing full financial statements for the shareholders (and HMRC) and a reduced disclosure set for Co House ended for all companies with accounting year ends after 31/12/16. 

You might not like it (I don’t) but he’s done nothing illegal. 

Not legally, but morally he has. He has essentially just lined up darren on the steps of the town hall, pulled his pants down. Hes led the trust a merry dance with lies, they have listened and fell for.

Just now, latics22 said:

Not legally, but morally he has. He has essentially just lined up darren on the steps of the town hall, pulled his pants down. Hes led the trust a merry dance with lies, they have listened and fell for.

I agree with you, I’m merely pointing out the legal position.

Archived