OAFC Latest Accounts

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They jumped into bed with Absy just as protests were gathering momentum at the end of last year and then weirdly tried to deny ever endorising such measures.

AL has lied through his teeth to you since his takeover. Stop trying to work with this chancer, it’s his way or the highway.

25 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Trust are almost as culpable as him in all of this, allowing themselves to be played with and have their belly tickled. Not fit for purpose. Fuck um...

So in order to force him to provide the accounts what do you suggest they do?

2 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

So in order to force him to provide the accounts what do you suggest they do?

They aren't gonna get access to them. Ever. So my suggestion is, like I mentioned last week, is sack their 3 percent off and become an IST. They would get a lot more support and trust (no pun intended) from us lot than they are getting right now...

Is it in EFL rules that the Club’s trust should have access to the accounts?

If Darren has seen the accounts as the trust representative on the board, then surely he should report back his findings to the trust and its members!

9 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Is it in EFL rules that the Club’s trust should have access to the accounts?

If Darren has seen the accounts as the trust representative on the board, then surely he should report back his findings to the trust and its members!

No one, Darren included, has seen the

accounts as reported in the tweet.

10 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

The Trust have just announced that the Trust have not had access to view the accounts

Couldnt have been made clearer really 

On 7/31/2019 at 9:32 AM, sjk2008 said:

Just one question, as I know Darren and the retired accountant were supposed to have seen the FULL accounts last week, but as there is a board meeting this week is it absolutely guaranteed that someone from the Trust will have seen the FULL accounts by the end of this week?

In other words, Al the :clown:cannot generate another excuse the delay this?

On 7/31/2019 at 9:47 AM, underdog said:

Agreed. 

🤷‍♂️

34 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

They aren't gonna get access to them. Ever. So my suggestion is, like I mentioned last week, is sack their 3 percent off and become an IST. They would get a lot more support and trust (no pun intended) from us lot than they are getting right now...

I’m with you on that, that shareholding means nothing. Keep it as a gesture but it is really now time for everybody to join up and pull together including the FLG.

3 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

There's enough evidence to suggest he's not too concerned about rules.

Indeed.

Having said that, that Kieran Maguire has said it IS a breach of company law.

23 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Is he not required to allow access to accounts under EFL rules?

OAFC is a business and there is legal precedent set with regards to what Directors are responsible for/entitled to know.

In my mind and happy to be corrected, but this supercedes the EFL.

2 minutes ago, sjk2008 said:

Indeed.

Having said that, that Kieran Maguire has said it IS a breach of company law.

Is it? 

They are allowed to submit short form accounts so can't think where an obligation to show a shareholder the full version would come from 

Just now, underdog said:

OAFC is a business and there is legal precedent set with regards to what Directors are responsible for/entitled to know.

At what point will you (the Trust) realise Al & Mo have no interest whatsoever in being transparent with The Trust, let alone the fans?  

Start working with the FLG and forget trying to work with the Clowns - they clearly have no intention of working with you.

2 minutes ago, underdog said:

Darren wasn't a director for the period they relate to. 

Just now, sjk2008 said:

At what point will you (the Trust) realise Al & Mo have no interest whatsoever in being transparent with The Trust, let alone the fans?  

Start working with the FLG and forget trying to work with the Clowns - they clearly have no intention of working with you.

Hello SJK

We have a dialogue with the FLG and regular updates just as we do with the Football Supporter's association.

Thanks

Archived