OAFC Latest Accounts

33 minutes ago, singe said:

The pension issue has been raised around 50 time on here. I tihnk it is important because it looked like it had been sorted, finally having been paid. I think it right that an individual highlight how long and the fforts required for this simple thing, and the fact it got as far as reporting it to the regulator.
It has taken on a new twist because the new company taking over pensions has also reported OAFc to the regulator. Astonishing.

A light needs to be continued to be shone on these actions because they are either actions of malice, or incompetence. Or both.

Reading between the lines, I think the pensions are up to date for the remaining employees, but anyone that left hasn’t been refunded their deductions that weren’t forwarded to the provider. Incompetence I suspect, as the amounts involved will be tiny. Pretty pathetic as it’s very, very basic admin. 

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Reading between the lines, I think the pensions are up to date for the remaining employees, but anyone that left hasn’t been refunded their deductions that weren’t forwarded to the provider. Incompetence I suspect, as the amounts involved will be tiny. Pretty pathetic as it’s very, very basic admin. 

I appreciate you calling it out for what it is.

Personally, I suspect it's just making it hard for someone, it went on too long.

2 hours ago, boundaryblue80 said:

See that post is a perfect snapshot of what bugs the shit out of me about the pissboil...

Last night on Twitter I'm getting tagged in stuff about the Pensions. Now yes, I agree, it's proper shit he isn't paying them. He needs to get it resolved. It is one of the shit things I've agreed AL has got up to......BUT......apart from a few murmurings, nobody really gave too much of a toss about the pensions but now it's all-important. Simply put, it was Scholes and his leaving that sent folk into orbit. Scholes...FFS...a chap that really found himself totally clueless as to what life as a League Two manager would entail. Watching games eh 🙄 And that is what was a tipping point (which it was) for a lot of folk? Not for me...and I'd imagine not for plenty of others that think the same as I do.

If Scholes leaving doesn't worry I very much feel Wildy turning down the full time job must, surely? The fella who sat there beaming on MOTD turned down probably his dream job. 12 months ago I doubt he even dreamed he could be on the touchline. Why do you think he canned it? 

This country is packed full of gammons who know what is right and can't see past their over bloated guts to see the plainly obvious. Anyone who disagrees with them is just over dramatic or a mard arse. No reason why the latics fans won't be the same. 

The FLG will end up running the ground, clearly know how the club has been run by the Lemmy bros and I believe will win over those fans intelligent enough to see what is going on.

If anyone truly believes we are almost debt free, have double the playing budget, AL isn't interfering in the squad and is happy their ticket money pays for Mohammed Lemmys wages then please bat on. 

2 hours ago, boundaryblue80 said:

......BUT.......

....it's this I object to. You apply this to every legitimate criticism of the Lemsagam's.

....what has he done - of significance - that is good/sound practice, that I should accept/concede without a 'BUT'......?

Just now, lookersstandandy said:

....it's this I object to. You apply this to every legitimate criticism of the Lemsagam's.

....what has he done - of significance - that is good/sound practice, that I should accept/concede without a 'BUT'......?

Got rid of Tony P, finally I am sure we can all agree.

Got media coverage by announcing several new managers.

Appointed a very good Director of Football through a very competitive recruitment process.

Got us out of league 1.

Reduced the age of the squad by releasing nearly all the seasoned professionals.

20 minutes ago, Clifford said:

This country is packed full of gammons who know what is right and can't see past their over bloated guts to see the plainly obvious.

Typing crap like that diminishes your point

So what happens once the trust see the accounts I assume they are legally not allowed to share the information? So if it's really good news we hear nothing and if its terrible disatourous news we hear nothing. So if the latter is the case, what then do the trust do?

1 minute ago, Dave_Og said:

Typing crap like that diminishes your point

I believe it to be true as do many others. I respect your point though Dave, thank you for responding. 

Wildy walking out and the club pretending he wanted a break should have woken up the deepest of sleepers.

Just now, Clifford said:

I believe it to be true as do many others. I respect your point though Dave, thank you for responding. 

Wildy walking out and the club pretending he wanted a break should have woken up the deepest of sleepers.

So everyone who is middle aged thinks everything is fine. OK. 

33 minutes ago, Clifford said:

Wildy walking out and the club pretending he wanted a break should have woken up the deepest of 

1 minute ago, latics22 said:

It's not completely untrue, I spoke to an ex latics physio at a wedding he told me he had spoken with wild. His dad was Ill apparently this was a factor. But id imagine if u had a supportive owner he would help you through difficult times. 

He was offered the job and turned it down. He wanted to be able to have a say on who went, stayed, came in and played. He wasn't going to get that, similar to his 1st spell so walked.

If his dad was ill I'd guess he may have liked to have some income coming in to support his family. Working at a summer soccer school won't pay for much. He was applying for jobs the moment he left us. 

28 minutes ago, Clifford said:

He was offered the job and turned it down. He wanted to be able to have a say on who went, stayed, came in and played. He wasn't going to get that, similar to his 1st spell so walked.

If his dad was ill I'd guess he may have liked to have some income coming in to support his family. Working at a summer soccer school won't pay for much. He was applying for jobs the moment he left us. 

3 minutes ago, latics22 said:

Well the guy was telling the truth, like I say obvs not the main factor but he did have problems. I'm sure someone who knows him on here will confirm this 

I don't think this forum is the place to be discussing anyone's health issues to be fair. Not something one should be broadcasting really. I think job wise it is fair game as it affects the club but personal stuff is personal. Shame on you and the physio, if indeed that discussion took place. 

11 minutes ago, latics22 said:

Well the guy was telling the truth, like I say obvs not the main factor but he did have problems. I'm sure someone who knows him on here will confirm this 

The lies that were spun by AL were that he wanted time away from football. He's been applying for jobs since he left.

11 minutes ago, Clifford said:

I don't think this forum is the place to be discussing anyone's health issues to be fair. Not something one should be broadcasting really. I think job wise it is fair game as it affects the club but personal stuff is personal. Shame on you and the physio, if indeed that discussion took place. 

Christ he said it in passing, I haven't said anything other than he dad wasnt well. I have mo idea what was wrong nor would I say on here if I knew.

2 hours ago, singe said:

I didn't realise or recall that Supporters Direct and Footballs Supperters Federation merged to becoem the Football Supporters' Association. That seems like it will be a much stronger body.

Here you go. Link to the new Association

https://supporters-direct.org/articles/introducing-the-football-supporters-association

Archived