League Tables 05.10.2019

Bristolatic

Premier League

@disjointed's almost relentless pursuit of a 1-1 draw paid off at last, his 9 points taking him into second place. The same points were scored by @stevesidg [up to 5th] and @oafcmetty [21 points clear at the top]. Previous champion, @DavidCollinge hits rock bottom, dropping 5 places, joined in the relegation zone by @aidan_latics as @JoeP escapes.

F9hyeUA.jpg?1

8DEeu5h.jpg?1

Championship

As in the Premier League, no one picked up any attendance points, but @Nohairdontcare's 9 points takes him up 5 places into the second automatic promotion slot on equal points with the leader @south east latic. The other major climbers were @BP1960 and @Oafc1895, who both moved up 6 places as @yarddog73's failure to score dropped him 6 places to 15th.

J90NVzH.jpg?1

k1Tr2mn.jpg?1

League 1

What is it with League 1 this season? Seven players failed to post a prediction again, which may have already decided who gets relegated. @dannyboy55555 top scored with 6 points and moved up 4 places as there is no change in the top five or bottom four, but @Dick_Valentine moves into the last play off place at the expense of @the_mighty_bosh who drops to 8th.

h6xczNq.jpg?1

DlLiBd5.jpg?1

League 2

Best score of the day goes to @OL9erlatic, who picked up 11 points and rockets up 8 places to 4th, cementing a play off place for this week, but @RobOAFC drops out to 9th place. @alisonh1981's 9 points takes her up 6 places to the brink of the play offs, but @CoreyECFC and @Sparkleking hold on to the two automatic promotion places. @sjk2008 is firmly planted at the bottom.

SczcQYJ.jpg?1

mJsQ8N6.jpg?1

37 minutes ago, disjointed said:

I must take umbridge as I have used 1-1 (0-0) sparingly this season. Occasionally it would be nice if people would acknowledge my predicting skills and not have me down as a 1-1 trick pony. 

FIFY. :chubb:

4 hours ago, disjointed said:

I must take umbridge as I have used 1-1 (0-0) sparingly this season. Occasionally it would be nice if people would acknowledge my predicting skills and not have me down as a 1 trick pony. 

Downvote or should that be 1-1 Downvote. 

8 hours ago, youngen said:

I see how it is. I get mentioned when I hit rock bottom, and publicly shamed on Twitter, but no mentions when I propel myself up 6 places the week after :dntknw:

Everything comes to he who waits. Eventually. Apparently. :tongue1:

Archived