League Tables 07.03.2020

oafcmetty

Premier League

Not much movement at the top, with the top three failing to score any points. @disjointed and @SAV close the gap a little, but surely too late to mount a challenge? @nzlatic top scores with 4, moving him a few points clear of the drop zone. @Hometownclub's zero means he's right in the mix.

uAMm9i8.png
lePrLHT.png

Championship

Again the top three fail to score, meaning @Nohairdontcare's 5 points move him up a place and mean he's now only 4 points back from 2nd. Top scorer @Oafc1895 leapfrogs @Latics_Fanatic to jump out of the relegation zone.

0J6MuYm.png
AJ3EMT5.png

League One

With nine people failing to predict, only two players picked up any points. @Laticsbiffo moves ahead of @rvlatic into top two, and @Gentleman's 5 points don't see him climb any places, but moves him within 4 points of the top 6.

wZ9iwfe.png
7PDIM9F.png

League Two

This week's top scorer was @oafc21 with 7 points, to move to the top of the league ahead of friendly interloper @CoreyECFC.

qOtmkV1.png
n4hMqkJ.png
bRYOPMQ.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/18/2020 at 12:00 PM, lookersstandandy said:

If the season doesn't restart, do I win the Premier League?

giphy.gif

You can have a Title with an asterisk next to it. Personally - and I know I speak from on high here - I wouldn't want it, but I can see why a grubby fluke merchant like yourself might want it.

On 3/24/2020 at 12:17 PM, 24hoursfromtulsehill said:

You can have a Title with an asterisk next to it. Personally - and I know I speak from on high here - I wouldn't want it, but I can see why a grubby fluke merchant like yourself might want it.

Objection!

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, lookersstandandy said:

Looks like your objection is going to be overruled. Better add that star to my crest for next season.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/football-league/league-two-season-ends-table-promotion-relegation-a9516826.html

Don't make me raise a legal challenge. The points I would have got from the Crewe H game back in August (coupled with your zero for failing to predict), would see me take the title...

On 5/24/2020 at 8:12 PM, oafcmetty said:

Don't make me raise a legal challenge. The points I would have got from the Crewe H game back in August (coupled with your zero for failing to predict), would see me take the title...

....I didn’t predict because it was a canx game. Next.

Rob_Rinder.png

judge-judy.jpg?w=681&h=383&crop=1

Judge_Dredd_promo_poster.jpg

I think I'll call one of these in to adjudicate. Either that or a fist fight in the car park. It looks as though @lookersstandandy could be the winner but, with lots of points still to play for, no reason that @oafcmetty can't win it. Maybe we ask @singe to start a poll or get @24hoursfromtulsehill to make the final decision. So many permutations.

8 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

That's disappointing; I was hoping to drag the banter a bit further along.

You know how easily stressed he is. I'm only up the top from the attendance bullseye - he deserves it

• 2 weeks later...

Archived