Streaming live matches

48 minutes ago, oafcmetty said:

Not just armchair fans - ST holders don't get it free either, they also have to pay?

Yeah but I imagine they’ll get reimbursed on the games they’ve missed anyway and the £15 will work out cheaper than the price per game on their ST perhaps

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

True, just wondering  though why they haven't announced collection.

Communication from club to fans ain’t one of our strengths !......I wouldn’t want more than ac £1 on a bet that any fans are allowed in at all this season ......possibly skeleton crowds for the play offs but I doubt that will cause logisitic issues at BP 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, underdog said:

Trust launches Ifollow fans satisfaction survey.

This follows on from yesterday FSA article

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/6R7GCHK

Let us know if you are having or had difficulties. 

Cheers

These things are so pointless. It's not a massive leap of knowledge to work out what generally makes fans disgruntled. It's all part of the 'everyone's opinion is as important as everyone else's' plague that stultifies the possibility of achieving anything. 

5 hours ago, underdog said:

Trust launches Ifollow fans satisfaction survey.

This follows on from yesterday FSA article

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/6R7GCHK

Let us know if you are having or had difficulties. 

Cheers

Id rather the trust ask the club why Mo is a: in a fucking job and b: what the fuck that team he selected today was about might go further to enhancing “fan satisfaction”

by the way what are the trust doing since the new board? Genuine question? PTB have spoken with them as have I and before we get the old “they’re volunteers” well guess what? So are PTB and I both of whom have asked questions of the regime (myself after receiving the devastating news my grandma has inoperable cancer after all her appointments were cancelled for Covid and watching my Dad collapse under that and his work pressures) and feedback as best we can what the hell have the trust done??

sorry Tracy as you seem genuinely above and beyond and I really would suggest you join PTB as the trust is completey and utterly fucking useless - you haven’t even chosen someone to cream themselves into that 3% seat you covet so much!!! 

yes I’m angry I’m absolutely fucking sick of it!!! 

Archived