Seasons ranked from best to worst

In our 125 year history, we've competed in 103 seasons of the Football League or the FA Premier League. If we ranked every season by the division we were in, considering Division 3 North & Division 4 to be equal, and then by Points per game, where do you think the last 3 seasons would rank out of 103? Answer 92nd, 96th (to date) & 100th. If nothing else, this shows how poor the Lemsagam's leadership of our club is.

...this compares to the best 20 seasons our club has had;

3 hours ago, lookersstandandy said:

In our 125 year history, we've competed in 103 seasons of the Football League or the FA Premier League. If we ranked every season by the division we were in, considering Division 3 North & Division 4 to be equal, and then by Points per game, where do you think the last 3 seasons would rank out of 103? Answer 92nd, 96th (to date) & 100th. If nothing else, this shows how poor the Lemsagam's leadership of our club is.

Excellent research that man 👍

To think only seven seasons in our history have we been worse than now, and one of those was last season. It really says it all.

Take a bow, ALMOBO.

6 hours ago, lookersstandandy said:

Good stuff that, Andy. And what an eye opener. It proves beyond a shadow of doubt that ALMOBO are systematically destroying this once great club. We've had so many highs and lows over the years, but the Basket Case Brothers are taking it unerringly to a new low. What's really sad, not to mention seriously disturbing, is I honestly can't see it getting any better until they sod off and sell to someone who actually knows how to run a football club. But they won't, because they're too stubborn and convinced they're doing a brilliant job to even consider selling.

4 hours ago, Worcester Owl said:

Excellent research that man 👍

To think only seven seasons in our history have we been worse than now, and one of those was last season. It really says it all.

Take a bow, ALMOBO.

25% of our 12 worst seasons are under this owner, his brother and Barry Owen in 3 of hs 4 seasons owning us.

50 minutes ago, bigfatjoe1 said:

Really interesting. That team, from 1907ish through to 1915, must have been something else. I'm sure 1-2 on here must remember it...

But yes, it underlines what a disaster Coco and bro have been. 

Eh?
1907-15??

Methuselah is a Latics fan! 

I know it was a tongue-in-cheek comment. :D 

54 minutes ago, Barry Bosnian said:

Peter Stringfellow was leading goalscorer in 1959/60 in our worst side ever, no wonder he moved on to strip clubs 😆

I bumped into him once on the platform at Gare Du Nord getting off a Eurostar.  His companion was exactly what you'd expect her to be and she was carrying both their suitcases.

On 3/5/2021 at 2:05 AM, Dave_Og said:

I bumped into him once on the platform at Gare Du Nord getting off a Eurostar.  His companion was exactly what you'd expect her to be and she was carrying both their suitcases.

That poor Monkey.

Archived