Edmunsdon windfall?

9 hours ago, doctor evil said:

We need to get KC a clipboard so BP can focus on something else.

KC appears to have got the players well organised without a sheet of paper in sight..say no more. 😉

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/27/2021 at 4:15 PM, LaticMark said:

According to the Ipswich Town forum:

"Reports that the Latics will be due a percentage of the deal from a sell-on agreed as part of the agreement which saw Edmundson join Rangers in 2019 are wide of the mark with the Glasgow giants having bought out that element of the deal early in his time at Ibrox."

https://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/40663/edmundson-signing-confirmed

On 7/27/2021 at 4:42 PM, Dave_Og said:

Of course it's not impossible that we got more from allowing it to be bought out than it would have generated given he seemed to make a promising start before disappearing

I’m only guessing like anyone else of course …………My take on it after reading the twtd reports….🧐

Rangers: "You can have him for what we paid for him, £650,000 original fee plus the £100,000 we payed for the 20% sell on clause and of course we get a 20% sell on clause added too" 

19 hours ago, deyres42 said:

He's only been gone 2 years, find it hard to believe they were cashing out before the ink was even dry on his contract...

You might be right, Rob, and I might just be adding two and two together and getting 14,083 but I was listening to Barry's podcast with @BPASyesterday and when he was asked by Andy whether the Emerson deal had helped the debenture to be paid, he answered "No, it was a player playing in Scotland." Could that be when we cashed in on it...?

1 hour ago, Lee Sinnott2 said:

You might be right, Rob, and I might just be adding two and two together and getting 14,083 but I was listening to Barry's podcast with @BPASyesterday and when he was asked by Andy whether the Emerson deal had helped the debenture to be paid, he answered "No, it was a player playing in Scotland." Could that be when we cashed in on it...?

Always happy to bow to your superior knowledge Pat.

58 minutes ago, Crusoe said:

An article to make BP explode with rage:

https://theathletic.com/2730755/2021/07/28/the-athletics-football-analytics-glossary-explaining-xg-ppda-field-tilt-and-how-to-use-them/

Explains football metrics like xG, PPDA, field tilt and the like. It’s positively rolling in clipboards. 

If ancient humanity had been BP we’d still be sharpening sticks and staring in wonderment at fire 

Archived