MATCH: vs Exeter City (A) 13/11/21

11 minutes ago, redlion said:

I think the actual words were "goat shagger" but nevermind. I don't see how making a reference to a camel is a problem anyway. Many people are linked to objects in their life/job/country etc. It is not racist. Perhaps you and a few others on here are what some of us class as wet snowflakes. Sorry, but in the circles that I move in, that's what you would be classed as.

Oh no not the snowflake insult don't say that I'll melt. I find that people who use that insult are usually the most oversensitive anyway when it's given back to them, still I'm sure the circles you move in are just full of life's winners.

Goat shagger is a racist slur as is camel shagger most of us can see that and if that gets picked up the media then the spotlight will be turned on those who chant it. So I'll be sticking to singing get of our club for now.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Plenty out there on lower money than we pay. I've made recommendations when scouting to several amateur players who made it to the top flight and the Championship, including Lee Trundle, Tony Ellis and Tony Naylor who played for Sunday league pub teams.

27yo Hazel at Whitby has scored 200 goals in non league,thats on a par with Vardy. 

You'd have thought one of the 100+ teams above them in the pyramid might have taken a chance on him by now then...

25 minutes ago, redlion said:

I think the actual words were "goat shagger" but nevermind. I don't see how making a reference to a camel is a problem anyway. Many people are linked to objects in their life/job/country etc. It is not racist. Perhaps you and a few others on here are what some of us class as wet snowflakes. Sorry, but in the circles that I move in, that's what you would be classed as.

Shut the fuck up. If you can't see how it's an issue, you're part of the problem. And fuck off with the snowflake shit too.

30 minutes ago, redlion said:

Tell you what it's DEFINITELY not:

Funny. 

Or Clever.

Sheep or any other animal shagger jokes died in about 1998...

44 minutes ago, redlion said:

Clearly on the wind up but thank Christ I’m no where near the circles you move in… 

32 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Plenty out there on lower money than we pay. I've made recommendations when scouting to several amateur players who made it to the top flight and the Championship, including Lee Trundle, Tony Ellis and Tony Naylor who played for Sunday league pub teams.

27yo Hazel at Whitby has scored 200 goals in non league,thats on a par with Vardy. 

The man probably has a mortgage and kids. Nobody sane with obligations would come here for what we could pay. 

24 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

You'd have thought one of the 100+ teams above them in the pyramid might have taken a chance on him by now then...

Like they didn't with Jamie Vardy when he was 3 years at Stockbridge Park Steels.

52 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

8 in 22 this season. That's not plant pulling stuff

Bahamboula started well but then Exeter put two on him and then he lost interest and ultimately had a poor game.

Adams started poorly and was outmusceled a couple of times but grew into the game and put over a number of crosses in the second half.

I think Hope worked hard but he has no support. How many times did we put over crosses when he was on his own surrounded by 5 defenders. He had no chance and criticism seems unfair.

Whelan is a decent player with a future in the game.

Why do we mess about when we have goal kicks or free kicks in the penalty area? We got away with it but were lucky.

Bur we are architects of our own misfortunes. Poor defending but unlucky teams get relegated.

1 hour ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Clearly on the wind up but thank Christ I’m no where near the circles you move in… 

You are thanking Christ ? You a Christian then ? Just asking.

For your information the circles I move in have lots of great people who are kind and helpful. Unlike some people on here who are quick to verbally abuse people while at the same time accusing people of being racist. Two faced or what ?

2 hours ago, JoeP said:

Tell you what it's DEFINITELY not:

Funny. 

Or Clever.

Sheep or any other animal shagger jokes died in about 1998...

As a joke maybe but the term "sheep shagger" etc is still in regular use throughout the UK. Fact.

2 minutes ago, redlion said:

For your information the circles I move in have lots of great people who are kind and helpful. Unlike some people on here who are quick to verbally abuse people while at the same time accusing people of being racist. Two faced or what ?

Oh dear - bet you have lots of black friends too 

I walked a dog for a terminally ill person today and bought some food to donate to a food bank 

Whilst being two faced and calling out a racist who thinks “goat shagger” is an acceptable term.

welcome to the block list. Goodnight and take care 👍

3 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Oh dear - bet you have lots of black friends too 

I walked a dog for a terminally ill person today and bought some food to donate to a food bank 

Whilst being two faced and calling out a racist who thinks “goat shagger” is an acceptable term.

welcome to the block list. Goodnight and take care 👍

I only have one black friend.

Glad you got some exercise, it will do you good to get out.

Why would you call me a racist ?

14 minutes ago, redlion said:

Typical comment from your kind. How very intelligent you are.

10 minutes ago, redlion said:

Now who's being the wet snowflake.

4 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

I walk about ten miles a day and travel the North west with work but thanks for thinking of my well-being 

No problem, that's just the nice guy I am. Together with the other members within my circle of family and friends.

3 minutes ago, redlion said:

Please explain how you manage to reach that conclusion.

Well you've called me a wet snowflake yet you appear to have got very sensitive when people have called you back or the fact you have been called out for being racist. It's exactly like I explained the first time round let's see if you get it this time.

Oh the term goat shagger has racist undertones wake up its 2021.

31 minutes ago, redlion said:

Typical comment from your kind. How very intelligent you are.

I am yeah, hence why I'm not a racist. I'm past being patient with racist pieces of shit like you, and hate that we still have them associated with our club. Sorry if that's too woke for you, just voicing my freedom of speech your lot are constantly harping on about.

Archived