72 members have voted

1. 1. Will we stay up?

• Of course! KTF
    • No chance we are rubbish #Abdallahout

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, nzlatic said:

How so? I thought I was asking a genuine question. What do we want Blitz to do right now to improve our situation?

The only answer I have to that question is for him to sell to the fans. 

But he won’t do that at a fair and reasonable price any more than AL would with the actual club… so he/they is/are to blame.  

1. Sell the stadium for £1.5 to 2m max to fans who are yet to raise a tenth of that. 

2. Hang on for liquidation and see how he can manipulate that for his gain.

3. Hope someone actually pays closer to his valuation for the stadium. 

Which is by far the least likely of those outcomes do you think?

20 hours ago, kowenicki said:

But he won’t do that at a fair and reasonable price any more than AL would with the actual club… so he/they is/are to blame.  

1. Sell the stadium for £1.5 to 2m max to fans who are yet to raise a tenth of that. 

2. Hang on for liquidation and see how he can manipulate that for his gain.

3. Hope someone actually pays closer to his valuation for the stadium. 

Which is by far the least likely of those outcomes do you think?

You’ve not answered my question. 

Blitz has a quantifiable asset. He has land which has a value and also generates revenue through tenants. It shouldn’t be that difficult for an expert to put a realistic valuation on all that. Then he could be tested with a realistic offer. 

With AL, OASF and PTB put forward requests of how things could work more harmoniously. These were ignored which has led to working the alternatives and a plan to end his ownership. 

And I don’t get your question either. How do we know he won’t sell at a fair price? Has he received a fair offer and turned it down? Blitz might very well be cackling and rubbing his hands at the prospect of the club going under so he can sell it all off. But it’s also possible he’s waiting for someone to come and make him a credible offer. That’s what needs to be tested. 

Where does your figure of £1.5m/£2m max come from? Is that your assessment of what he owns is worth? And even if it was, do the fans have to raise every penny? How many commercial land deals are done with the buyer paying 100% up front in cash? Whatever the fair price is I don’t see that the fans have to raise it all. But we need to raise a big chunk to have a worthwhile say in it all. 

I want Blitz gone just like every other main player in this whole shitty affair. But I want Blitz gone as I see fan ownership (either in full or in part) of the ground as a massively positive step. When it comes to our current league status, I don’t see how Blitz is impeding AL’s ability to run the football club on a day to day basis. That’s all his own work and if you put the ground and land in his hands too then he’d destroy that too. 

6 hours ago, nzlatic said:

You’ve not answered my question. 

Blitz has a quantifiable asset. He has land which has a value and also generates revenue through tenants. It shouldn’t be that difficult for an expert to put a realistic valuation on all that. Then he could be tested with a realistic offer. 

With AL, OASF and PTB put forward requests of how things could work more harmoniously. These were ignored which has led to working the alternatives and a plan to end his ownership. 

And I don’t get your question either. How do we know he won’t sell at a fair price? Has he received a fair offer and turned it down? Blitz might very well be cackling and rubbing his hands at the prospect of the club going under so he can sell it all off. But it’s also possible he’s waiting for someone to come and make him a credible offer. That’s what needs to be tested. 

Where does your figure of £1.5m/£2m max come from? Is that your assessment of what he owns is worth? And even if it was, do the fans have to raise every penny? How many commercial land deals are done with the buyer paying 100% up front in cash? Whatever the fair price is I don’t see that the fans have to raise it all. But we need to raise a big chunk to have a worthwhile say in it all. 

I want Blitz gone just like every other main player in this whole shitty affair. But I want Blitz gone as I see fan ownership (either in full or in part) of the ground as a massively positive step. When it comes to our current league status, I don’t see how Blitz is impeding AL’s ability to run the football club on a day to day basis. That’s all his own work and if you put the ground and land in his hands too then he’d destroy that too. 

Can’t I just hate both of the parties involved? 

You seem to be giving Blitz the benefit of the doubt. I won’t give either that. 

Archived