1. 1. Will we stay up?

• Of course! KTF
    • No chance we are rubbish #Abdallahout

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, GKing521 said:

I still think we're fucked. 

If we win and barrow lose the pressure is on both Stevenage and barrow. With our first choice 11 we are competitive and will pinch points/ I said we would win Tuesday and today, 1 down, 1 to go a win today would be massive and I think will give us enough the lift to pinch the last survival spot. We’ve shown we are capable,  were as barrow and Stevenage are continually struggling game in game out. Today is massive, a point with a barrow loss may even be a enough. But we could really do with 3 points. Games are running out for all 3 of us. If we win, more and more pressure is applied to them as each game slips away. 

33 minutes ago, latics22 said:

If we win and barrow lose the pressure is on both Stevenage and barrow. With our first choice 11 we are competitive and will pinch points/ I said we would win Tuesday and today, 1 down, 1 to go a win today would be massive and I think will give us enough the lift to pinch the last survival spot. We’ve shown we are capable,  were as barrow and Stevenage are continually struggling game in game out. Today is massive, a point with a barrow loss may even be a enough. But we could really do with 3 points. Games are running out for all 3 of us. If we win, more and more pressure is applied to them as each game slips away. 

That’s a hell of a lot of copium.

I feel a lot more confident than I did last sat eve. We are in command but we can’t go on another 4-5 game losing streak. I feel they will win 2-3 based on oppo. Barrow maybe 1-2.. going to be tight and I’m preying none of the key players get injured 

1 minute ago, Careca9 said:

I feel a lot more confident than I did last sat eve. We are in command but we can’t go on another 4-5 game losing streak. I feel they will win 2-3 based on oppo. Barrow maybe 1-2.. going to be tight and I’m preying none of the key players get injured 

There are 6 or 7 games left, we’re essentially 4 points clear of Stevenage. Barrows run in is as bad as ours. The difference between us and them is we have been picking up points. We should be ok…

Great vital win today guys and gals good stuff, 100% rooting for you to stay up always enjoy a well supported local ish game with yous, although I'm not sure why as recently we generally get nothing 😂, but in L2 we both need as many decent games we can get as they're in short supply down here, then there is the added bonus of sending fatty Evans down with his tin pot non league outfit. Good luck all you got this.

It's been a tremendous week for you, but there are still some twists and turns to come, I expect. Stevenage could hardly have asked for a better run in and I do think they have a reasonable chance of a  a couple of wins. I said I thought you would need 42 points last week and I still think it will be around that mark - maybe a little more.

42 points should be enough Stevenage have not won in 12 have the easier run in but did not see much fight from them in a must win game at home.

Barrow have a difficult run in they play Crawley on Saturday looks one the easiest games on paper.

Our team spirit seems to be excellent and fingers crossed that will see us get the 5 or 6 points needed to stay up. 

We have the toughest next 6 games of any.

Its going to the last game imo.

All those late goals conceded could prove costly.

Its up to the players now to show the same fighting spirit  shown in the last 2 games and we may just do it.

7 hours ago, Littlemoor Lad said:

The player's get a weeks rest and time to prepare for a proper slogfest,

I look at those fixtures and see 2 home wins plus 2 away draws,

I'll put the crystal ball away for next season 😉

I can only see 2 home wins, which hopefully should be enough!

34 minutes ago, Littlemoor Lad said:

If Smith doesn't play in the Salford game, I think we'll win that one aswell,

First of all, we must negotiate the hurdle of man on a mission, Ben Garrity 😲 

He didn't play yesterday 

You lot will get out of it. Barrow will go.

Having thought about it, I know how much fun you had at our expense when it happened to us in 2015, but I don't think we'll be sending you down, which I know would be the biggest nightmare scenario.

If Stevenage go then no one's really going to miss them as they don't really offer a lot in terms of away support or accessible away game

On 4/3/2022 at 5:33 PM, Littlemoor Lad said:

If Smith doesn't play in the Salford game, I think we'll win that one aswell,

First of all, we must negotiate the hurdle of man on a mission, Ben Garrity 😲 

Smith won't get much change out of Pidge will he?

5 hours ago, planetarydeadlock said:

You lot will get out of it. Barrow will go.

Having thought about it, I know how much fun you had at our expense when it happened to us in 2015, but I don't think we'll be sending you down, which I know would be the biggest nightmare scenario.

If Stevenage go then no one's really going to miss them as they don't really offer a lot in terms of away support or accessible away game

Thats football isn't it? No doubt you'll piss yourself if we do 

I'm still clinging onto 1994 and hope Everton "we've never been relegated" get it 

Stevenage morally deserve to go this time round 

Archived