Season Tickets on Sale

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

Hopefully, if all goes through,  it would be offered back?

Think the fund needs to continue so happy to leave mine and carry on with the monthly pledge, lottery etc until OASF say otherwise.

2 hours ago, mick26 said:

Think the fund needs to continue so happy to leave mine and carry on with the monthly pledge, lottery etc until OASF say otherwise.

Agreed. We need some more meat on the bones with regards to the deal and if more cash in the 1895 fund would put fans in a strong position

OASF maybe invited to become more involved. So still convert to a CBS to tap into grants/levelling up stuff. There could be a community share roll out. The Railwaymen (crewe) was £250.00. Think FLG had one from memory £625? Something like 26% of either club, asset or both.  Then asset lock if possible

FSA/co-op I will presume will heavily scrutinise it. FSA contacts helped write the Crewe one. Which would tick FCA box too.

Min I would expect OASF/PTB to be invited to be involved. 

14 hours ago, bigfatjoe1 said:

Can I ask a daft question, for a change? Where will that ST money go? 

Usually when a business is sold the seller and purchaser come to an agreement on the profits made post a certain date, known as a lock box date. 
I would assume this date has been agreed and is prior to releasing the news, however the seller could also use the extra profits generated as a tool of off accepting a lower price paid if they wish. Benefits the purchaser also to some extent as they don’t have to find/fund the cash. 

1 hour ago, LightDN123 said:

Usually when a business is sold the seller and purchaser come to an agreement on the profits made post a certain date, known as a lock box date. 
I would assume this date has been agreed and is prior to releasing the news, however the seller could also use the extra profits generated as a tool of off accepting a lower price paid if they wish. Benefits the purchaser also to some extent as they don’t have to find/fund the cash. 

Football clubs tend to do their own things with regard to business, have season tickets gone off sale? 

20 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Football clubs tend to do their own things with regard to business, have season tickets gone off sale? 

Yes not available if you try online.

The statement yesterday said Season Tickets and all other commercial activity will recommence on completion of the takeover

Archived