Season Tickets on Sale

9 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Notts Co, Chesterfield and Wrexham have all had a stand closed in their NL tenure...

Halifax do depending on who they play, Fylde have even though I wouldn't describe it as a stand there will be others.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Halifax close two stands for most games...

I normally go over there couple times a season and sit in the main stand the big terrace to the right is normally empty as well as the stand over the other side that they put us in for that friendly a few year back, not cheap neither think it was £20 or more last season.

15 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

I normally go over there couple times a season and sit in the main stand the big terrace to the right is normally empty as well as the stand over the other side that they put us in for that friendly a few year back, not cheap neither think it was £20 or more last season.

Reading somewhere that Latics season ticket prices will only be 11th highest in NL. Matchday prices usually go up.

What with the cost of getting to a lot of these away games it's not going to be a cheap do next season.

3 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

in their heads they win this case in the next few weeks. they get given the stand plus all its fittings plus compensation. all the rebels move out of the stand, but leave everything in place. the head rebel meets bazza in the car park, gives him the keys, says sorry, licks his boots.

the sun comes out and a Birkett n his boys build a brilliant stage in no time. theres no comedy similar looking brother involved. no comedy music. no to me to you. its jus smooth AF

fans begin drifting towards BP 'summats appnin' 

AL appears he is delighted and confirms The Stench as chairman.

Matt Dean appears, says sorry, gives bazza £100K, dissolves OASF, licks his boots.

by now there 20 000 int car park.

bazza gives a very long, very interesting, completely pertinent speech. ZERO SALIVA flies from his gob during said amazing speech.

pie and peas appears

blitz appears. shakes bazza's hand

says the best man won. gifts back the land and stadium. licks bazzas boots.

* WILD CHEERING*
Mo appears.

the sun comes out.

its fuckin boiling.

Mo starts gifting out free blue n white woolly hats to the crowd

the crowd chant MO HAAAA MED repeatedly

and it goes on like that forever.

meanwhile in the real world, the club burns.

Free beer, you forgot free beer...

33 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

do big followings get the big terrace at halifax?

lno we gota account for bazza tryna get it all ticket and played at 0900 on a thursday, but..

Chesterfield had it and I think we will probably play them home and away over the festive period so I suspect they'll give us that and seats round the side as required. 

1 hour ago, Boyyou said:

Reading somewhere that Latics season ticket prices will only be 11th highest in NL. Matchday prices usually go up.

What with the cost of getting to a lot of these away games it's not going to be a cheap do next season.

It’s going to be extremely cheap for me!!!😂😂

6 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

do big followings get the big terrace at halifax?

lno we gota account for bazza tryna get it all ticket and played at 0900 on a thursday, but..

They usually do but I fully expect Mr Owen to request the usual away allocation of approx 800 sat in the corner of the main stand...

17 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

They usually do but I fully expect Mr Owen to request the usual away allocation of approx 800 sat in the corner of the main stand...

l remember something happening last season re away tickets at leyton orient and it will need to be done again soon as the fixtures come out.

if possible, of course.

Archived