Julie Cross

Anybody had any dealings with Julie Cross? Is she a fan or does she just work for the club independently?

I'm interested because these letters sent out to fans are signed off;

'For and on behalf of the club Safety Officer Julie Cross' with an ineligible signature which has been signed on her behalf (pp).

As she actually had any input to these decisions given we know Barry Owen is advising and if not why are these letters being signed off and sent out without her signature, we know there have been meetings this week and it would be interesting to know if she attended and for what reason these letters have gone out signed on her behalf particularly when someone has spoken to the local press claiming he is giving the security advice to the club which if nothing else undermines that ladies position, all a bit strange to me and maybe the reporter at the Oldham Times can ask her the questions.

Bit sad seeing these kids letters they've received in the post and a weird stance for the club to take given they have encouraged this behaviour through their social media accounts in recent months.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One other thing these young kids could be educated about this we shouldn't be banning the life blood of the club for 3 years and threatening them with a criminal conviction on the back of a pitch invasion it is ludicrous behaviour from the club.

7 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

it is ludicrous behaviour from the club.

The nobs running the club haven’t behaved sensibly for years. Absolute bell ends who are intent on destroying the club to spite the fans. 

11 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

One other thing these young kids could be educated about this we shouldn't be banning the life blood of the club for 3 years and threatening them with a criminal conviction on the back of a pitch invasion it is ludicrous behaviour from the club.

One thing these kids should learn is if they have any aspirations of going into business or anything that involves dealing with people. 

They need to look at how the club are treating them and everyone remotely connected at Oldham Athletic and do the polar opposite. Because this is not how you run a business.

5 hours ago, Ritchierich said:

I hope the OASF and PTB will be calling Rochdale tomorrow to ask what the fuck is going on?

I am really fucking angry about this 

We have already been in contact with Dales Trust yesterday afternoon and they will come back to us asap. 

So it's looks like we are borrowing a safety officer as we don't have one of our own. I suppose that's how businesses run. The firm I work for uses a safety officer from OTC who delivers training and safety inspections. 

26 minutes ago, disjointed said:

So it's looks like we are borrowing a safety officer as we don't have one of our own. I suppose that's how businesses run. The firm I work for uses a safety officer from OTC who delivers training and safety inspections. 

It appears we are borrowing her name to stick on the end of banning orders with a threat of prosecution to a bunch of kids and young adults, is Owen even qualified to be making these decisions on behalf of the club? If nothing else it looks to me like financial suicide and further fans the flames.

27 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

It appears we are borrowing her name to stick on the end of banning orders with a threat of prosecution to a bunch of kids and young adults, is Owen even qualified to be making these decisions on behalf of the club? If nothing else it looks to me like financial suicide and further fans the flames.

What qualifications do you need to identify a person breaking the law?

6 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

As you've said yourself you are no legal expert.

What legal expertise do you need to know what qualifications someone requires to identify somebody breaking the law?

Would not expect any response from somebody at Rochdale football club wrote twice to there disability officer about the game when had a row of Police officers stood right in front of the disabled supports and so could not see the game and guess what no response 

14 minutes ago, PeteG said:

What legal expertise do you need to know what qualifications someone requires to identify somebody breaking the law?

I'm presuming the person whose decision it was to board up the fire escapes will also be dealt with accordingly, is Julie Cross dealing with that one as well?

4 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

I'm presuming the person whose decision it was to board up the fire escapes will also be dealt with accordingly, is Julie Cross dealing with that one as well?

I'm unaware any fire exits were boarded up. Boards held up by people is not quite the same as being boarded up as security staff could have moved out of the way in less than a second had they needed to. I'm sure the relevant authorities have already looked at it.

6 minutes ago, PeteG said:

I'm unaware any fire exits were boarded up. Boards held up by people is not quite the same as being boarded up as security staff could have moved out of the way in less than a second had they needed to. I'm sure the relevant authorities have already looked at it.

Your contributions on there are laughable, get out of Owen's arse and form your own opinions rather than spending your time defending the in defensible. 

7 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Your contributions on there are laughable, get out of Owen's arse and form your own opinions rather than spending your time defending the in defensible. 

You asked a question and I answered it. If you don't like the truth don't ask the question, it's you that is laughable. 

Archived