Julie Cross

3 minutes ago, tGWB said:

We need to work out what he brings to the table not just keep slinging mud at him cos nothing seems to stick 

I thought I just did. That wasn’t mud slinging, it was the truth. It is why people are listening to him.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The club is such a shit show of an embarrassment now, I actually find myself wishing for admin and oblivion so I don't have to think about it any more or take the stick from my glory hunting relatives. Why is that fuckwit still involved with the club...along with the other fuckwits?

11 minutes ago, Pidge said:

I thought I just did. That wasn’t mud slinging, it was the truth. It is why people are listening to him.

Youve not named a single thing Pidge 

14 hours ago, LaticsPete said:

Surely the away tickets bit is just clumsy phrasing. Probably means that they won’t be able to buy through Latics. No power to stop someone going direct to the away club and buying from it. 
No need to get knickers in a twist about data protection 

the club are probably the data protection law and trampling all over somebodys rights but thats 'no need to get knickers in a twist.'

didnt know lvory Towers had such good WIFI

🛎

12 hours ago, tGWB said:

Barry Owen may be many things but I have not got him down as an  idiot

👀

he is the absolute epitome of an idiot. its used to be called the conference about 30 years ago and now its called the national league. Stench's response? use all three words just to be sure. classic idiot.

now, you suggest he knows the rules but threatens to break them? idiot.

finally, he isnt threatening to break rules, he is threatening to break laws, whilst trying to hide behind them. idiot.

its one of the best descriptive words for him. obtuse is obviously the best, but idiot fits perfectly aswell.

'WE DO STUFF PROPER ROUND ERE'

🙄

fucking. idiot.

idiot.

ldiotMan.

The Stench. 

Coconut.

obtuse.

11 hours ago, rudemedic said:

Barry had the ability to keep his finger in a pie he should have been kicked out of a long time ago. His mate the Chief Constable got him the job as head of the TAU, which was the Chief Constable's idea. Barry knew the special handshake and I understand Private Eye are running something on that Chief Constable in their latest issue.

He isn't anywhere near as clever as he thinks he is and it isn't clumsiness that he is going on record saying the club will breach GDPR it's incompetence. The same incompetence when he put his phone number on Twitter only to ask Twitter to take it off. 

This thread has a long list of Barry's incompetence in it but doesn't cover anything later than summer 2019.

Barry is a incompetent hypocrite and the sooner AL, Mo and Morallee realise that he is doing more harm than good the better.

l'm too scared to click that link, l remember bein triggered by PeteG on his other account in there. dont wana see it 😂

15 hours ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

I'm amazed as I have him down as nothing but an idiot 

14 hours ago, nzlatic said:

He’s a fucking idiot who thinks he’s really clever. 

Off course he's an idiot, but has anyone mentioned he's also a fat cunt? Just for a bit of balance. 

He claims to have experience. Fucking things up for twenty years isn't the kind of experience any organisation needs. 

46 minutes ago, Magic Mikey said:

Off course he's an idiot, but has anyone mentioned he's also a fat cunt? Just for a bit of balance. 

He claims to have experience. Fucking things up for twenty years isn't the kind of experience any organisation needs. 

problem is he probably is experienced in a lot of the minutia of running a pro football club hes just not very good at it plus he gets all the big calls badly and publicly wrong  time after time after time 

Am I being too balanced and sensible? I think BO probably possesses some good knowledge and experience. I think most people would accept, though, that he should NOT be used in a "public facing" role - it's just not his forte.

Just now, wiseowl said:

Am I being too balanced and sensible? I think BO probably possesses some good knowledge and experience. I think most people would accept, though, that he should NOT be used in a "public facing" role - it's just not his forte.

I think he’s built up some football admin knowledge which he does for free to save our penny pinching owners from employing someone better qualified on a full time wage. In return they let him do statements and ban fans. 

1 hour ago, peanuts2 said:

problem is he probably is experienced in a lot of the minutia of running a pro football club hes just not very good at it plus he gets all the big calls badly and publicly wrong  time after time after time 

Minutiae like boarding up fire exits and promoting the signing of convicted rapists. 

1 hour ago, wiseowl said:I think most people would accept, though, that he should NOT be used in a "public facing" role - it's just not his forte.

He is so sadly out of touch with the fans that he should not be anywhere the club imho

1 hour ago, wiseowl said:

5 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

exactly??

you asked what he brings to the table and you got the answer.

2 hours ago, Magic Mikey said:

1 hour ago, peanuts2 said:

Well its the BPAS episode2 tomorrow morning with Paul Whitehead and Simon Brooke so hopefully we should be better informed on the closure of the North Stand and why the Lemsagam Regime and Barry Owen are concerned about "the manner in which these premises are operated"

And surely we will get the latest on the 'FLG' plans to buy the stadium 

A must not miss for me 

Archived