Oldham v Wrexham

9 minutes ago, peanuts2 said:

Generally good natured but watch out for the 12yo stone island firm on the carpark 

those boys be in for a shock. the naughty boys at wrexham have at best a healthy rivalry with us. tbh its more like a deep ingrained hatred, not helped by the fact we (however unwittingly) commit the worlds biggest crime of being English.

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Monty Burns said:

those boys be in for a shock. the naughty boys at wrexham have at best a healthy rivalry with us. tbh its more like a deep ingrained hatred, not helped by the fact we (however unwittingly) commit the worlds biggest crime of being English.

Courtesy mainly of Carlo Corrizin, we've given them some proper dickings on the pitch. 

16 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

Let's face it, if you are into football violence past the age of 14 you really have failed at life haven't you.

14 hours ago, Red Adair said:

Looking forward to this. Two proper clubs going toe to toe.

Away tkts go on sale for us on Monday. Initial allocation 2300 for the Rochdale rd end. What’s the capacity for this stand because I can see us selling out pretty quickly. 
Also looking at staying in Manchester on the Saturday night, How easy is it to get to and from Boundary Park to Manchester using the tram service?

thanks in advance.

181 and 182 buses go from Manchester City Centre to the ground (unless they've changed it recently).  Can take 45 minutes, mind.

Just now, Monty Burns said:

🤣🤣🤣

they will be bringing a 'right tasty firm'

if leeds are away that day it will be upgraded to 'proper proper nawwty'

What's the difference between  a right tasty firm and proper proper nawwty firm? Does it depend how many have their arms outstretched shouting come on then from behind a police line? 

8 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

What's the difference between  a right tasty firm and proper proper nawwty firm? Does it depend how many have their arms outstretched shouting come on then from behind a police line? 

yes times by how bouncy they are but then divided by how real their clothes are

4 hours ago, LightDN123 said:

Raised in north wales and have a few Wrexham supporting mates. We are going to get battered arnt we. 

I'd say we are likely to be beaten they are a few years down the line interms of their new era so the game plan/strategy has already been implemented. We will get to the place they are now at some point it's just a case of how long that takes.

10 minutes ago, Magic Mikey said:

Known as the Stone Island index.

Forest Green have a negative SI rating. 

Another variable to consider is virgin index the younger ones have obviously never had sex. The older lads have probably gone just aslong on this planet without having any. It's one of the reasons why they are all so angry.

Surely the clubs not that fucking stupid to move our fans along with the Athleticos to the shithole that is the Chaddy End? Why would the club create piss boils in the way Abdallah and shitpeas would, makes zero sense on every level and will do nothing to keep a lid on those who feel there has been little progress, this has got to be an error on Wrexhams part as I just can't imagine the club has made such a foolish decision, there was talk of moving families in the Chaddy, why would you even consider that unless the plan is to knock it down and put a proper facility in there, those young fans in the family side of the RRE and those given complimentaries need to experience the atmosphere that the RRE offers, shoving them in the din of the Chaddy would kill that.

If true this would be a massive own goal by the club I cannot believe for a minute they'd consider it unless they've made the decision without consulting the fans groups, I was one of those traditional Chaddy Enders, stood in there in the 80's until we went up and was dead against the change of ends but the RRE is now the home end as well as the home of the Athleticos who have there own block.

17 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Surely the clubs not that fucking stupid to move our fans along with the Athleticos to the shithole that is the Chaddy End? Why would the club create piss boils in the way Abdallah and shitpeas would, makes zero sense on every level and will do nothing to keep a lid on those who feel there has been little progress, this has got to be an error on Wrexhams part as I just can't imagine the club has made such a foolish decision, there was talk of moving families in the Chaddy, why would you even consider that unless the plan is to knock it down and put a proper facility in there, those young fans in the family side of the RRE and those given complimentaries need to experience the atmosphere that the RRE offers, shoving them in the din of the Chaddy would kill that.

If true this would be a massive own goal by the club I cannot believe for a minute they'd consider it unless they've made the decision without consulting the fans groups, I was one of those traditional Chaddy Enders, stood in there in the 80's until we went up and was dead against the change of ends but the RRE is now the home end as well as the home of the Athleticos who have there own block.

l'm one step away from this but l'm jus believing it's an error. youre 100% correct and l can't imagine too many would disagree. we know they read the board so they can see how we feel about it.

40 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Spot on Yardy, I don't know if anyone has mentioned that the acoustics are also shite in the Chaddy. 

1 hour ago, Monty Burns said:

l'm one step away from this but l'm jus believing it's an error. youre 100% correct and l can't imagine too many would disagree. we know they read the board so they can see how we feel about it.

It has to be an error on Wrexham's part.
The club's surely seen the concerns and should issue a correction before Twatter explodes.

Archived