Oldham v Wrexham

4 minutes ago, Red Adair said:

Not a cup final by any stretch. Just one of the more local games in this division. You,ll learn.

Tkt allocation at the Racecourse will be around 1200.  Upper and lower tier of the Wrexham lager Stand. (Mold end)

We anticipate a low allocation at the smaller clubs. 

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Red Adair said:

Not a cup final by any stretch. Just one of the more local games in this division. You,ll learn.

Tkt allocation at the Racecourse will be around 1200.  Upper and lower tier of the Wrexham lager Stand. (Mold end)

yh l thought l'd read that somewhere, think l even said it on here, but it seemed low so l went w 1800.

and youre kidding nobody after those numbers sold in that anount of time, you don't get anywhere near action like that as standard, it's your cup final and we don't even care 😉

5 minutes ago, Red Adair said:

Wrexham Lager stand, more stands should be named after alcoholic beverages 

43 minutes ago, Red Adair said:

Was thinking does this almost class as a derby for you I can only think that Altrincham is closer for you in this division at the moment.

On 9/10/2022 at 8:36 AM, Magic Mikey said:

Courtesy mainly of Carlo Corrizin, we've given them some proper dickings on the pitch. 

We have lost 5 and drawn one the last 6 times we have plyed them.....

Last played them in March 2005 in the league and lost 1-0 to a last minute goal by Hector Sam.

The home game was in August 2004 where we lost 3-2. Hector Sam scored a hat trick!

I hope he's not still fucking playing!!

We had big Les in goal and the team below started.

Is ther anyone there who wouldn't walk sdtraight into our team today🤣

DefenderDean Holden
DefenderStefan Stam
Defender/Centre backWill Haining
Defender/MidfielderAdam Griffin
MidfielderMark Bonner
MidfielderDavid Eyres
MidfielderMark Hughes
MidfielderNeil Kilkenny
ForwardKevin Betsy
ForwardChris Killen

Im not very optimistic about this one.....

2 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

l would have thought it would have been one of the top picks for tv so if they haven't done it yet they will already have a game picked out for that day. 

do we go to halifax around that time? that one is on tv.

Halifax on TV is at the end of October, 

2 hours ago, Londonboy said:

We have lost 5 and drawn one the last 6 times we have plyed them.....

Last played them in March 2005 in the league and lost 1-0 to a last minute goal by Hector Sam.

The home game was in August 2004 where we lost 3-2. Hector Sam scored a hat trick!

I hope he's not still fucking playing!!

We had big Les in goal and the team below started.

Is ther anyone there who wouldn't walk sdtraight into our team today🤣

DefenderDean Holden
DefenderStefan Stam
Defender/Centre backWill Haining
Defender/MidfielderAdam Griffin
MidfielderMark Bonner
MidfielderDavid Eyres
MidfielderMark Hughes
MidfielderNeil Kilkenny
ForwardKevin Betsy
ForwardChris Killen

Im not very optimistic about this one.....

In my head we always beat them and Carlo always scored. You can prove anything with facts. 

On 9/11/2022 at 3:50 PM, Chaddyexile84 said:

The Chaddy is a dump and I say that as someone who swapped it for the main stand of all places 

The Chaddy was the place to be when I were a kid, standing only and regularly lifted off your feet,

Holds many memories for me and should be reclaimed for home fans and put away in a section of the RRE or the old stand.

Time to put our fans first and give the team a lift whilst attacking both ends.

26 minutes ago, Littlemoor Lad said:

The Chaddy was the place to be when I were a kid, standing only and regularly lifted off your feet,

Holds many memories for me and should be reclaimed for home fans and put away in a section of the RRE or the old stand.

we don't pull enuf fans in for that, we even tried it a bit back when Lee Hughes played for us. it wud split the crowd and dilute the atmosphere.

it has been said we can go in the chaddy if theres enuf of us, but there hasn't been yet.

8 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

you can have up to 3500 but probs more like 3200 bc netting. what will we get at your place is it capped at 1800?

lve been tellin everybody this is your cup final but nobody will listen and nobody cares about you.

Chaddy only holds 3200 iirc 

2 hours ago, peanuts2 said:

Chaddy only holds 3200 iirc 

From a ground guide….

Away fans are housed in the ZenOffice Stand (Chaddy Road End) at one end of the ground. This stand has a capacity of around 3,750 fans. This is the opposite end to where the away fans have been housed for many years and has caused some upset with some Oldham supporters, as this was always seen as the traditional ‘Home’ end.  Although covered, the ZenOffice Stand does have a number of supporting pillars running across the front of it, which could impede your view of the action. 

19 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣

if ur serious think lve got that too, is that where The Mandalorian resides?

I think so.

It definitely has about 50 years worth of Grey's Anatomy, which Mrs P has recently got into and decided to binge-watch from the very beginning....

22 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

yh l thought l'd read that somewhere, think l even said it on here, but it seemed low so l went w 1800.

and youre kidding nobody after those numbers sold in that anount of time, you don't get anywhere near action like that as standard, it's your cup final and we don't even care 😉

Can someone decipher the last paragraph please?

18 hours ago, Littlemoor Lad said:

Just because you have fantastic memories of it doesn't mean we should go back to it. Look what we have now. A much better stand (RRE) with a superb atmosphere. We also have the family section right next to it. That'll be the next generation of vocal supporters. Do we really want to throw that all away for nostalgia and a craphole of a stand?

Archived