in peace

If i upset any of you with my post in the Woking forum i am very sorry, i generally do this for all of our prediction leagues, you got off quite lightly compared to Wrexham and Aldersh+t. I wish you all and your team well in the quest to return to the league.

5 minutes ago, Texas Dave said:

If i upset any of you with my post in the Woking forum i am very sorry, i generally do this for all of our prediction leagues, you got off quite lightly compared to Wrexham and Aldersh+t. I wish you all and your team well in the quest to return to the league.

Anyone upset by that needs to chill - if you can't laugh at yourself then the game's gone

48 minutes ago, Texas Dave said:

42 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Anyone upset by that needs to chill - if you can't laugh at yourself then the game's gone

Just now, disjointed said:

This

Have I missed something?

58 minutes ago, Texas Dave said:

All in good fun, Texas Dave ❤️ 

6 hours ago, Texas Dave said:

I would have preferred it to be funny but feel free to post what you want. 

6 hours ago, Texas Dave said:

nah it was funny

4 hours ago, Ritchierich said:

You’re all good Dave!

Plenty of humour on this board and amongst Latics fans in general, we think it’s hilarious that other fans think we’re arrogant… we are the most unsuccessful professional club in England over the last 3 decades!!!!

we are the best shit club on the planet

16 hours ago, Texas Dave said:

Apology accepted mate, I took it with a pinch of salt as was intended 😉 Thanks for taking the time to post.

On 9/14/2022 at 2:51 PM, Texas Dave said:

No probs Dave. By the way, is it true there were never any Texans until a Mexican mated with a goat?

Archived