MATCH: vs Bromley (A) 24/09/22

14 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Has Sheridan picked the team?

Jeez BP - nothing like giving a new manager a chance is there? You did nothing but criticise Sheridan - and here you go already with the new fella - I`d give it a rest for a while if I were you - you clearly rate nobody over and above your own expertise (or that's certainly how it's coming across).

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, wiseowl said:

Jeez BP - nothing like giving a new manager a chance is there? You did nothing but criticise Sheridan - and here you go already with the new fella - I`d give it a rest for a while if I were you - you clearly rate nobody over and above your own expertise (or that's certainly how it's coming across).

With the long injury list and two call-ups, Unsworth is extremely short of options and he certainly isn't going to throw any of the youths in at this early stage of his involvement.

9 minutes ago, wiseowl said:

3 subs is a disgrace for a professional club.

I stand by that.

7 minutes ago, DarkStar said:

There are ten out injured again and two away on international duty. We don't have any more to choose from.

The one thing I feel is lacking from the club, unless I am missing it completely, is news on injuries and expected return to training for those players.

Archived