MATCH: vs Bromley (A) 24/09/22

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, latics59 said:

Outmuscled and outplayed—so poor.

Story of this season. The squad is weak, players dont fight for the result. Need to clear this lot out and completely rebuild. This squad is the backlash of previous shite ownership and relegation 

20 minutes ago, latics59 said:

Stobbs,,Threlkeld,Tollitt and Cooper should never play for Latics again!

17 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Whilst you have a point we still need to field a team each week. Gonna take a season just to clear out all the shite.

5 minutes ago, latics59 said:

How can Tollitt and Cooper fail to find a Latics player with their passes and how can Stobbs overhit so many crosses-exasperating!

Stobbs and his shit medieval monk haircut needs fucking off at the earliest opportunity 

Absolute fucking fraud 

Trying to remember the last time a new Oldham manager started with a win...

The squad is absolutely awful and Sheridan needs to take some responsibility for that, I can only imagine Shez had slept with Jack Stobbs wife to justify giving the worst footballer I have ever seen a new contract 

Wrexham will muller us next week

Unsworth needs to look to next season already 

We are shit

Just back from the Curzon  Ashton v Kings Lynn match, both far better than Latics.

Kings Lynn had an excellent young Tarkowski like centre back, way ahead if what we have.

Even the Curzon ex Latics keeper  Renshaw  looked the part.

We need a massive clear out yet again….not even the nucleus of a half decent side!

Sick of saying it every season but this lot are the absolute pits and I don’t think we’ve hit rock bottom yet!

I don’t know how we’ll be able but paying up the contracts of at least 1/2 of these is needed as a bare minimum.

If we have to make do and then find ourselves in a relegation dogfight this lot could quite easily take us down still further!!

The old saying… “You can’t polish a turd” has never been more apparent!

Archived