Signing & Player Rumours

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Yet he kept the job for so long..

I read enough shite on here without reading other clubs fans thanks 

He's already outstayed his welcome at Latics, if some opinions are heeded. I am of the same mind that we won't see any loans from Everton...unless the Royle's have some influence.

19 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Yet he kept the job for so long..

I read enough shite on here without reading other clubs fans thanks 

Fair enough. I think you can find a lot out providing you can sift between what’s shite and what’s not

Seems a bit of a marmite character does Big D, I work with a staunch Everton supporter who doesn't have a bad word to say about him. I saw one Scouser making derogatory comments about him when he first came, with a bit of research he turned out to be a Liverpool fan masquerading as a blue. Just watched the Peter Clarke video, I know hes not getting any younger but what a leader to have around the club. I really hope he stays on a bit longer, his experience and drive is invaluable in our current situation, and I'm sure he will go on to be successful in coaching/management should he decide thats the right path for him. 

Premier League 2 Division 1 winners

2021/22 Manchester City
2020/21 Manchester City
2019/20 Chelsea
2018/19 Everton
2017/18 Arsenal
2016/17 Everton
2015/16 Manchester United
2014/15 Manchester United
2013/14 Chelsea
2012/13 Manchester United

4 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

clearly not true. from a fan level to the boardroom via the players and the staff, he is much wanted. stop projecting.

5 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

clearly not true. from a fan level to the boardroom via the players and the staff, he is much wanted. stop projecting.

Monty, the quote is...

"He's already outstayed his welcome at Latics, if some opinions are heeded."

Some opinions, not all. :D 

I thought his time was up but swayed the other way, given the movement in squad additions and the appearance of improvement at a playing level. I'm sure others feel the same.

Macclesfield winger James Berry scored an hat trick against higher league Hyde United last night in a Cheshire Senior cup 3-1 win.

He'd have tore Peterborough Sports to shreds.

Can't see him being in non league much longer.

47 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Macclesfield winger James Berry scored an hat trick against higher league Hyde United last night in a Cheshire Senior cup 3-1 win.

He'd have tore Peterborough Sports to shreds.

Can't see him being in non league much longer.

The difference in standards between NW Counties and NL is massive. He'll end up at Radcliffe...

41 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

The difference in standards between NW Counties and NL is massive. He'll end up at Radcliffe...

Put your cards on the table and admit you've never seen him play live?

I have and maintain the level he's at makes no difference - as with Vardy.

He's eventually going to play a lot higher than us, I'll stake my reputation on it.

1 hour ago, BP1960 said:

Put your cards on the table and admit you've never seen him play live?

I have and maintain the level he's at makes no difference - as with Vardy.

He's eventually going to play a lot higher than us, I'll stake my reputation on it.

Watched him play Avro last season...

3 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Watched him play Avro last season...

So you based his level as Radcliffe based on his game against Avro?

'Berry capped off his Man of the Match display when he tapped home his fourth goal of the day as Kiwomya drove past his man and squared it to his opposite winger.

Another goal came in injury time as Berry repaid the favour to Kiwomya, as he beat his man to square to the new signing for his first goal for Macclesfield.

The Silkmen could have inflicted more misery on the away side but Ollerenshaw made a remarkable triple save to stop Berry from grabbing his fifth goal of the day'.

2 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

So you based his level as Radcliffe based on his game against Avro?

'Berry capped off his Man of the Match display when he tapped home his fourth goal of the day as Kiwomya drove past his man and squared it to his opposite winger.

Another goal came in injury time as Berry repaid the favour to Kiwomya, as he beat his man to square to the new signing for his first goal for Macclesfield.

The Silkmen could have inflicted more misery on the away side but Ollerenshaw made a remarkable triple save to stop Berry from grabbing his fifth goal of the day'.

That's the one. A dreadful game and not one player on that pitch would catch the Latics team even at our worst...

56 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

That's the one. A dreadful game and not one player on that pitch would catch the Latics team even at our worst...

It's your opinion as you are entitled to, we will see who is correct in the long term.

2 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Can you point me in the direction of my last 3-0 prediction please, Damo...?

Is there a reason you keep calling me Damo??

Maybe I got the score wrong but you arrogantly announce a Latics win pre game every single week and have even put on Twitter for people to put money on it 

Just now, Chaddyexile84 said:

Is there a reason you keep calling me Damo??

Maybe I got the score wrong but you arrogantly announce a Latics win pre game every single week and have even put on Twitter for people to put money on it 

And we won the game I said to put money on. I don't announce a win, I predict one. Next...

Archived